• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absol

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    kinda wanna use an absol, but don't know how with my team. i want to use him as a baton passer, but does he have any damaging moves?

so far i'm thinking:

Baton Pass
    Swords Dance
    Double-Edge
    Shadow Ball

?

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
    listen i have a top-notch absol so i kow what kind moves it has.
    item:blackglasses/leftovers/machobrace
    attacks:
    toxic/batonpass/future sight/curse/perish song/swords dance/calm mind
    slash/double edge
    shadowball/thunder/blizzard/fireblast
    aerial ace/waterpulse/etc.

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    He has a point, usually I dont bother with breeding to get moves but if its an absol I might try it out!!! I dont know about this stuff so Ill just get some advice at the breeders corner

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
    curse is a stat boosting move it boost attack,defense,SP.attack,and SP.defense but lowers speed.it works differently for ghost.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    lizardman said:
    curse is a stat boosting move it boost attack,defense,SP.attack,and SP.defense but lowers speed.it works differently for ghost.
    2nd time already, do some basic research. Once is fine, but 2 times in a row about such basic elements of the game...? Not a good sign.

Just stick with your original one. The only possible changes are...

-swords dance
    -double edge/return (if you don't like recoils)
    -shadow ball
    -HP physical/quick attack/baton pass/perish song

Yes you can just use perish song without a mean look. It forces a switch eventually, stopping Snorlax to spend time cursing up and so on. It's still not too practical as it's very situational.

Back