• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC/DC or Def Leaperd?

AC/DC or Def Leaperd?

• AC/DC

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Def Leaperd

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Lil totodile said:
    Lightning you are.....wrong. AC/DC are British.

[SIZE="-7"]Why are the smart ones always from my state...?

Anyway, AC/DC all the way. My Dad was a huge fan, so it's kinda ingrained in me I guess. He owned every album they had released at the time on 8-track tapes. Def Leppard is a band my Mom likes and I've never been a big fan of...just like most of the stuff my Mom listens to. My Dad listened to Metallica growing up while my Mom listened to...pop...[/SIZE]

Years
    What's up with these polls that have been popping up lately. When you go comparing bands like these, it's like you're asking: "Which do you like most? Pepsi or Cable TV?"

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Kim said:
    ahahahaha.

Jedi_Amara--You've got a point. I've heard several aussie bands that, I dont' want to say SOUND like AC/DC, but the influence is definately there. It's just that sound, and it's an awesome sound.
    Well, they really were at the front of that revolution in Australia. A lot of current bands cite them as an inspiration.

*really has to agree with Niko*

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    I dont know who plays lead guitar. GIMME THA COOKIE!!!

Forgot to add somthin a while ago. Kim, dont EVER call me kiddo again!

Years
    Oh gotta love AC/DC all the way <3 I was raised on their music. Their songs are just amazing, I haven't heard anyone from aussie that could play the guitar as well as Angus Young.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    They're not my favourite band but I'll quite happily listen to their music, and I respect them a lot because of the path they set for other Aussie musicians.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    The Young brothers were Scottish. The other members of the band variously came from Scotland, England, Australia and the US, IIRC... they've had so many lineup changes over the years.

Back