• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Academy Uprising*Breeding,Trading Thread*

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    I'll make a page on freewebs or something with all of my pokemon on it, so you can include them too in your thread. ^^

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    Yeah, I'm really tired though. I've linked the thread in my signature, its the teardrop shape. ^^ Would you take previously said Slowbro for it, or did you finally get a slowbro? XD

Appletun

Trucy Wright ★★
    Years
    I'm really sorry, I went on wifi and went to get dinner and forgot all about it! ^^; Im really sorry. ^^

Years
    I'll trade you these egg moved pokes:
    Vulpix w/ Hypnosis, Energy Ball
    Pich w/ ThunderPunch, Wish, Volt Tackle
    Eevee w/ curse
    Swinub w/ Ancient Power, Curse
    Riolu w/ Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Focus Blast

for these pokes
    Charmander-Outrage Dragon Dance
    Chimchar-Fire Punch, Thunder Punch
    Squirtle-Muddy Water
    Ralts-Will-o-wisp, Shadow Sneak
    Chikorita- Ingrain, Vine whip

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    I need the starters, cyndaquil, chikorita, totodile.

What do you want for them?

4lch3my

relatively unbeatable :D
    Years
    hi there im new to this thing but i love catching shinies so if you want any let me know and i will happily try to oblige. my parent have a clothes shop i run it from 9 till 5:30 and there is hardly any customers this time of year so just pm me with requests or post them and i will help out that goes to yellow and everyone else out there.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    what do you want for a togapie any nature i dont care lol just need it for wish.

Also have you ever wanted loads of bagons and skamory. Then foster them! lol would you like about 20 of each?

Back