• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

accepting lv 100 meganium and sceptile

lucario838

Woah! Time out!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2009
    [wanted pokemon]
    lv 100 meganium
    lv 100 sceptile

[offered pokemon]

lv 61 crobat
    lv 56 weavile
    lv 61 camerupt
    lv 76 infernape
    lv 1 [UT] bulbasaur

i,ll trade two for one

Last edited:

lucario838

Woah! Time out!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2009
    shut up who cares what kind of offers they are

shut up K-K-SLIDER your stupid and annoying

Last edited:

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I don't think its nice to call somebody stupid, annoying, and to shut up either... or to call somebody's offers terrible... O_o

hcoteen2008

Ball State Cardinal
    Years
    I agree with *~Fireheart~*. Maybe that's all they can offer. How would you feel if someone would call you stupid and poke fun at your offers? You wouldn't like that would you, now? Try to be a little bit more civilized next time and remember do you want them to say the same to you about your potential trades?

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    The reason I said that, was because lucario838 knows me in person... He just doesn't remember it. I'm the one who showed him the site :P And he's in my gym league... You shouldn't call the leader of your gym league stupid and annoying...

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Anyways, I'll give you a Sceptile for free. To make peace. I'll do it tomorrow when I go to your house <_<

Back