• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AcCiDeNT Gaming 4.0!

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hewwo AcCiDeNT! I was wondering what happened to you o.O

I like the colors on the layout and the overall design is okay, however it seems a little plain. I'd suggest maybe using different colors for the navbars. A background for either the page or the navbars would also look pretty good. I may also suggest using a shade of red that's a liiiiiittle less bright for the borders and text.

Last edited:

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Ooh, I like the orange color :3 It goes well with the banner, and it's easier on the eyes.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Design
    Your design is too plain. It needs more color and less... black. I can understand a dark theme but having black middle, black side bars and black background is just... lame. You need your headers bolder and larger and less... the same colour of your content. It needs to stand out. Your banner is too simple. Add some brushes and some more effects to it. Also the sub link on color burn/overlay really should be changed.

Coding
    https://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http://accidentgaming.com/
    Tsk tsk, someone needs to go back to the basics at htmldog.com and learn how to correctly do html. No more font, b, i, u tags.. ever. Also, have you ever thought of not using a table to make a layout. Take the time to learn to make CSS layouts.

Content
    Well, you have some content. It's very plain and makes me not want to bother reading it. Again, colours are your friend. So are images.

I'm brutal. I know. :)

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • Yeah... Their coding is called "Original coding" I'm lazy and I make the pages work, not that they are coded right... and the layout is supposed to be simple, that's why it only took like 15 minutes, and for the banner... Yeah it's crap... XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Eh, I'm not huge on the layout. It's ok~ but not the best. And the navbar bugs me, the way you centered it ;P

So...

I'd choose a text colour that's going to stand out more. Because the dark red is readable, but it doesn't really make me want to read it =/

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well...that's better than me XD I can't make layouts worth anything~

But still, I'd change the text CSS.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • OK, Brandon, let's not start talking bad about people. >>

It is rather plain, and it needs something more than just black with red lines and text. =/

Back