• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~accourding To Pokemonelite2000~*!*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    https://pokemonelite2000.com/

Scroll down until you see where it says
    "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Season, and Movie 9 Premiere in March!"

it says that:
    "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl season will premiere on March 10, 2007, at 9:30 AM. Also, the 9th Pokemon movie, "Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea," will premiere on March 23, 2007, at 7:00 PM"

Do you think this is true?

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    https://pokemonelite2000.com/

Scroll down until you see where it says
    "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Season, and Movie 9 Premiere in March!"

it says that:
    "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl season will premiere on March 10, 2007, at 9:30 AM. Also, the 9th Pokemon movie, "Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea," will premiere on March 23, 2007, at 7:00 PM"

Do you think this is true?

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

I sincerely hope not. For one thing, this would be the first case of a Pokemon movie premiering on a cable channel (then again, it IS the new home of new episodes...). Also, that would mean that we're looking at the dub catching up to the original, possibly resulting in a mere week-long delay...

And, on top of all that, it would ruin anyone's hopes of the original cast coming back for Season 10 :(.

Years
    Wikipedia confirms that the movie airdate's. A week or so before the DVD release.

As for the other, Dogasu's site says just the first five episodes for the end of the season. And Serebii has them unconfirmed in summer. Who knows?

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    For one thing, this would be the first case of a Pokemon movie premiering on a cable channel (then again, it IS the new home of new episodes...).
    Didn't Destiny Deoxys premiere on Kids!WB before it came out on DVD? Wouldn't it be the same thing?

And there's no way that it'll be March 10th. I think its too soon. :/

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well I heard about the movie and I guess that makes sense. I mean they have done it before with Destiny Deoxys so it is okies.

I was told about the DP primire and I was worry about it too but it turn out that that is only an untrue rumor. When I heard about it I was like what because that is next weekend and I know they will never do anything like that because it is just too soon. Still I am relieve that it isn't come on next week because that means I may miss it.

Well as of right now there is no official word but I be sticking to good old Serebii because they never fail us before. Right? So until they say what is going on then I will believe it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, whattaya know, the movie part IS right. Also Toonami Jetstream has a little clip right now with the voices for Phantom and Jake (the ranger) for anyone that's interested.

However, as we all know by now, the part about D/P premiering today was FALSE.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    When Is it coming to Toonami in U.K?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Eep! I hope it didn't air on the 10th, I was basking in the Carribean then. But I'm glad the move will be on TV, that way I won't have to wait for the DVD to be released.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
    We might as well have mod lock this thread. We all know it's not true, so there's no use for this thread.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    It's already been confirmed the first 2/3 episodes are premiering on april 20th, and the rest of the season begins in early june...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back