• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace of Spades

Viva La Ace!

R U N DON'T W A L K.
    Years
    Hi guys! My name is Ace (though that really isn't my name, but it's short for something). I'm new here, obviously which is why I'm posting here. Yeah, I really think this would be an amazing community to join and I've been a lurker for a while. So yeah guys, I read the rules, and don't worry; I won't be breaking any. Maybe you guys want to know about me?

I'm eighteen-years-old, and I've been in the RPing game for about one year. I'm way good now so if you guys have any good RP's, then tell me! Well, I love Slowbro, it's my favorite Pokemon, as well as Alakazam. I'm not interested into Pokemon as much the Pokemon, since it's way old and people say I'm old for it. But haha, I like looking at Pokemon and just like, making writing stuff about it. I'm a Filipino and proud, but yeah, I'm pretty fly for a white guy. I'm fun and hilarious, so if you guys want to chat, just hit me up.

I don't have much contact except MSN, so add me if you'd like: [email protected]. Thanks guys!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Hai there Ace and welcome to PC! No one can be too old for Pokemon ;3

There are many good RPs around here. Go look at the POkemon Roleplay or Other Roleplay forums.

If you like making poems and stuff about pokemon, go to the POkemon Poetry and Fan Fiction forum :3

Suuree, imma add you on MSN.

I'm a Filipino too! :3 Although I moved to Chicago when I was 2 and then we moved back to the Philippines recently.

Btw, i'm your new best friend ;3

Have fun~

Oh and, ask me, post in the Community Questions/Feedback thread, or contact the staff if you have any questions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Probably you'll go to the Roleplay section...
    I have a MSN, I'll add you if I open it and I won't forget it!^_^
    I'm a Filipino too and proud of it!
    Welcome to PC~
    Have fun and enjoy...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    If you're fun and hilarious, I'm sure you're going to fit in just fine around here. After all, we PC members have been known to get a little bit… crazy, dare I say? Yes, a little crazy. :D

Welcome to the community, Ace. Love the nickname, by the way.

Sorry I'm not Filipino like the rest of the posters in this thread, but I can still be you're favorite Anglo-Saxon friend, right? XD;

Enjoy yourself!

Viva La Ace!

R U N DON'T W A L K.
    Years
    Hai there Ace and welcome to PC! No one can be too old for Pokemon ;3 There are many good RPs around here. Go look at the POkemon Roleplay or Other Roleplay forums. If you like making poems and stuff about pokemon, go to the POkemon Poetry and Fan Fiction forum :3 Suuree, imma add you on MSN. I'm a Filipino too! :3 Although I moved to Chicago when I was 2 and then we moved back to the Philippines recently. Btw, i'm your new best friend ;3 Have fun~ Oh and, ask me, post in the Community Questions/Feedback thread, or contact the staff if you have any questions.

Well hi best friend. Rofl, thanks for the welcome, for sure. And hopefully I will find some of those good RPs and join, thankss!

I don't have MSN, I'm a Filipino also!
    So welcome to the forums~

Awesome. Filipino people are ftw. So yeah, thanks!

Probably you'll go to the Roleplay section...
    I have a MSN, I'll add you if I open it and I won't forget it!^_^
    I'm a Filipino too and proud of it!
    Welcome to PC~
    Have fun and enjoy...

I will definitely enjoy, there's no doubt about that. [: And yeah, I'm so glad I'm finding out more Filipino's are here, since I fit in so well. ROFL, thanks for the welcome once again.

If you're fun and hilarious, I'm sure you're going to fit in just fine around here. After all, we PC members have been known to get a little bit… crazy, dare I say? Yes, a little crazy. :D

Welcome to the community, Ace. Love the nickname, by the way.

Sorry I'm not Filipino like the rest of the posters in this thread, but I can still be you're favorite Anglo-Saxon friend, right? XD;

Enjoy yourself!

Well I definitely am crazy and fun. Maybe not the most hilarious, but I can be a bit funny some of the time. [: But crazy is fun. And yeah, I don't know how I was called Ace from Adrian, but I'm glad it happened.

And no problem about that. Originality ftw?

Viva La Ace!

R U N DON'T W A L K.
    Years
    Yeah, thanks! I'm off looking for a good, open one (a lot of them are like, full right now, haha), so thanks! I need something to occupy my time, and RPing is usually the only way. XD

Back