• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Achar's Plot: Search for the Time Traveler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: It was AJ saying hello. Ic now.

IC: Rataki smiled and leaned back on her hands, deciding to ignore the noise for the moment. She followed Ryan's gaze skyward and felt a sense of calm. The stars here were no different than the stars in her own time. There seemed to be the same amount, they still sparkled, and she was even able to pick out a constellation or two. "I'm not sure what we're going to do about Achar," she began thoughtfully, "but at least we know what he's going to do."

There was a moment of silence, then Azar padded over. 'I can smell another human scent. It's probably one of the others that were with you when you ran into Achar.'

The brown haired trainer turned to the trees again. "Get them to come over here. We don't know anything about this time yet so it's not safe."

The large fire dog nodded and trotted off in the direction of the boy's scent.

Years
    There is a time and place for everything. Have you ever had one of those days where you just knew you did probably the most stupidest things in life, and there was no way you could redeem yourself? That was probably the thing that was happening to me.

I was just trying to help my sister. I planned on not going very far at all. So to be dragged into this mess caught me off guard; now, I was not taking care of my sister and I was probably never going to see her again. My parents would get home to find her sick to the sickest and I would be nowhere home, because I decided to do the stupid move and go find some help when I could have just stayed and tried to take care of her to the best I could.

Yeah, now I was in for it. I had no one here; only my Dad's Pokémon to talk to. I knew no one. There was no way that I was going to talk to any of these strangers just yet; I first had to get my bearings on what had just happened. This would prove to take a long while as I tried taking in the whole, "taken to the past" thing. I can easily say now that a Celebi is not my Dream Pokémon as I would think one would be; even though it is a legendary.

Maybe Achar found it offensive to be called an "it." I was not too sure, but if by any chance it did, then I would go to my farthest lengths to continue calling it an "it." That was just the way I was; always trying to put the blame on someone, completely forgetting that it was my fault for leaving the house anyways. Even if it was for a good deed.

And again, I found myself telling the world off under my breath as I still tried to make sense of this all. I had strayed away from the others, but not very far. I was still within sight of the blaze of fire that had been set. At least they found something to do; I was still stuck in the whole, "we just got transported to a different time stream" thing screaming in my head.

I sat on a rock and faced the campsite that had been made. I would go back when I saw that everyone had settled down. I could tell from looking at them all that they were almost at that point, but I wanted to be sure. Strange how I found it fun to be the loner sometimes, and then at other times, hated it. Well, at the moment, I just wanted to be alone. I just stared at the others as they spoke words with each other.

Eventually, I would go up to them all. But for now, I was going to enjoy the quietness of sitting on top of a rock all alone. I mean, it couldn't be that bad anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back