• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AC's Banner Shop v.3

Sawyer

���
    Years
    well, i couldn't live without the banner request thread again... i remember, months ago, when i had 20 pages in my banner shop. well, this'll be a more humble shop this time, since everybody's lost a lot of requesters.

EXAMPLES:
    AC's Banner Shop v.3

?????????????

FORM:
    SIZE: (in pixels)
    PICS: (please supply 1-3 pics)
    COLORS/EFFECTS: (this means background effects and colors)
    TEXT: (color, font styles, effects)
    OTHER: (anything else?)
    ?????????????
    yeah, all you members who've been here a while, i'm still using the old form XD well, have a nice time ^^

Sawyer

���
    Years
    uhh... ImageShack's not working for me. i might be able to send it to you over MSN, tho.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    "Add lines across the whole thing one pixel apart." you know, you could've just said horizontal scanlines... XD
    EDIT: TD's-
    AC's Banner Shop v.3

Sawyer

���
    Years
    no, it's horrible, i can tell by your lack of enthusiam x3 it was probably one of my worst banners ever, i admit it.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    I'll take one! =D

SIZE: 400x140
    PICS: here and here
    COLORS/EFFECTS: Pink
    TEXT: lil skitty
    OTHER: I want the text to be a pink color too, but a little but darker then the background.

Ichigo

Princess material.
    Years
    Alrighty, my turn! ^-^

SIZE: (I'm sorry, I never have an exact size, but I would like the same size as yours, Shane)
    PICS: attached.
    COLORS/EFFECTS: background: grey and white, pattern whatever you like. text: black.
    TEXT: Ichigo (new line) Winged Princess of the Skies

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    SIZE:same as yours?
    PICS: Here
    COLORS/EFFECTS:Same Effects as td's,only with blue background.
    TEXT:Green,YoungOtaku
    OTHER: make it sweet :D

Sawyer

���
    Years
    holy... crap... i'll try to get to these requests after school, i don't know how much i'll finish. i'm incredibly busy.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    wow... this means i'm REALLY busy xD i only got one done, and it's been a whole day =o just goes to show you, these take longer than you think, much longer. that's why Anubis doesn't take requests xD here ya go YoungOtaku, you were the only one that had a clear request, and a croppable pic :P
    AC's Banner Shop v.3

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    thanks!^^it looks pretty cool.But whyd you have to make the picture transparent?

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    o ok. thats weird i think i actully know what that means.@.@

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Edit :: I just noticed that you are really busy, so take your time and post mine when you finish them fully. No Emergency. I think it would be better if you stopped requests until you finish the current ones.

Hiya AC, I?m making some button requests, but am not able to provide you images due to certain problems. If you cannot make them, tell me and I will delete this post or something.

Button 1
    Size :: 88x31
    Bg Color :: Violetish or the color for ?PSYCHIC?
    Pokemon :: A Deoxys in battling combat (Perhaps)
    Text :: PGS (If Space permits Pok?mon Gaming Sphere)
    It can be checkered or something. Can you base it on this button
    https://suta-raito.com/srpokebutton.gif

Button2
    Size :: 88x16
    BG :: Dark (Black like the night sky)
    Pokemon :: Mighteyna
    Other :: Would be good if stars were there in the back.
    You can try anything else to enhance them.

Also I?ve got these 2 buttons, if you can do anything to enhance them, feel free to do so.
    www.pokedrome.info/images/button5.png
    www.pokedrome.info/topsites/images/1.png

If they sound too much or if you cannot do them for any reason, tell me soon.

Note :: They need not be exactly what I requested. If you cannot find any pic or think something better could be used, feel free to do as you like.

Thank you very much

~ CC

Back