• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Code Shop V.3 (Final Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wow, I really should have paid more attention to this, huh.

matt - I have no idea on how to even use wiird.

fl14 - Judging by the content of your post, you are referring to the DS games, unfortunately I only do codes for the 2 GC games.

white x hunter - Could you go back to the first page and update your request according to guidelines please, you've left out a bit of information. And I think I can do Pokespot modifiers, but I'll have to see if I still have those.

lol to use WiiRD you need a USBgecko, I think you are refering to Gecko... PM me if you want to know how to use it... BTW I have got the shiny data (finally) but I'm going to get some other data before I give it too you

Maverick PK

\_(-_-)_/
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    My brother has a USBgecko, but I don't know how to use it with a 'cube game (or a wii game for that matter, but hacking wii games seems kinda pointless for my endeavors).

---

Anyways, from the looks of things, 3rd gen hacking seems a little pointless now, lol, I suppose, with the wi-fi functionality in these newer games, theres less and less reason to make your own pokemon, when someone else, far far away, can spawn you whatever you want and trade it to you. Virtually effortless(unless someone is actually entering a 30-40 line code onto a DS Action Replay, rather than using a PC Code Manager)!

What I`m getting at is, in the near future, due to being near-obsolete, I'll probably close up shop for the last time(This will probably mean I'll be leaving PokéCommunity, as this thread is about the only reason I lurk show up). However nothing is set in stone, I'll make up my mind by 2010, so I'll still be taking requests for the next month or so.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • No one really uses this as a shop and I don't even think the thread creator is around anymore, so it's about time I lock and unstick this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back