• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen action replay- eon ticket

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    ok, i got the eon ticket using my action replay, BUT IT DOESNT WORK! if beaten the pokemon league and the ferry will only take me to the battle tower! is there any extra code or sumthin i need to do to make it work?

Dugtrio_Mad

I'm Dugtrio Mad!
    Years
    Well I think you need Latias or Latios first, then the ferry will take you to catch the other one. I think thats right but I don't know.I have not even beaten the elite 4 yet.

Latioscatcher

King of Chaos
    Years
    Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    ok, i got the eon ticket using my action replay, BUT IT DOESNT WORK! if beaten the pokemon league and the ferry will only take me to the battle tower! is there any extra code or sumthin i need to do to make it work?
    u need another code to goto southern island i no i read AR cheats on one website https://www.gscentral.com/ go here the nclick hacking then click Pokemon Ru and Sa VSA 3.3 Codes k?

Back