• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay!!!

Spencer

-_-
    Years
    When are they going to make Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness codes? I really need Rare Candies. I can't battle that further without dieing!! Please tell me if you know if they have any. ;)

Oh and please do thrash me about cheating.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    like datriot said, it is uncertain but if they come out they will be at gamefaqs in the message board because sometimes they post good codes there that arent out on the action replay code site, www. codejunkies.com

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    I think I know when they're coming out.

The (average) number of days BETWEEN a game's release date and a game's codes release date is 9 days. So, excluding 10-3, expect them to come out by Thursday this week.

I need it just a badly as you do, I'm somewhat weak to fight Snattle in Phenac, and I desperately trying to get Sandshrew and Surskit to evolve.

Cross your fingers. If they don't come out by Thursday, wait for Friday or next week.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    As you wish.

No offence, but really, games weren't designed so people could cheat their way through it, and [censored out before posting - don't wanna be mean]. ;x Besides, optimal enjoyment should theoretically be because you finished it all of your own accord! ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    the best place for leviling up pokemon is one of the colloseums scence after every round all your pokemon get heald or there is also mount battle. (relgam tower is the best one though) but if your having problems now just wait until you get to the orre colloseum.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    As you wish.

No offence, but really, games weren't designed so people could cheat their way through it, and [censored out before posting - don't wanna be mean]. ;x Besides, optimal enjoyment should theoretically be because you finished it all of your own accord! ^_^;
    That's ture, but there are people out there who don't want to wait 1 minute more to need their pleasures. Thats why cheating devices were invented. ;)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2005
    A little off topic but is buying Action Replay worth it?
    I wanna know wether or not I should buy it for my GBA SP or not.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    To make a long story short, THE FULL SET IS NOT DONE YET. They got you started with a couple, so cross you're fingers and wish for more tomorrow, okay?

Last edited:

dandude55555

Master of All Pok?mon
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    I have a topic on this. Do we have any good hackers here? If so could they make some good AR cheats for XD. Thanks in advance!

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    I think so, becuase right now AR only has 4 codes, and just checking back on CJ, they made an article about it, so that means no more codes. (for them)

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    those codes where useful to me ....but cheating is the best it makes the game more interesting and fun sometimes even funny^^

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    It'd be best to just fightwith them. Pok?mon leveled up with rare candies don't get the proper IVs and EVs, so they tend to be weaker than they should be.

dandude55555

Master of All Pok?mon
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Yeah but those don't matter when you have a high leveled Pok?mon. As I said before do we have any good hackers here? I'm in Citadark Isle and I could use Inf. Health, Inf. Master Balls, and Inf. Reare Candies. So if we have any good AR GC hackers could anyone make those codes? Codejunkies have got to stop favoring the PS2 and stop ignoring the GC!

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
    Years
    Yea!!! I really need those codes! I cannot defeat even the first round of orre collosoum. Someone please! I'm only using codes becasue no one will give me a team to defeat the first round. Please! Codes!!!

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Yeah but those don't matter when you have a high leveled Pokémon.

Tell that to the lvl 100 Victrebell that outruns my lvl 100 salamence because it wasnt trained properly. You should EV train at least some if u take Orre Colosseum and Battle Frontier seriously. Otherwise, carry on

Back