• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Actually Posting Now...

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    Hey everyone! I'm not really that new. I joined over a month ago, just to ask someone a question. I guess now I want to be a part of the community.
    I love playing Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal. I think I'm a G/S/C Die-Hard. In fact, I'm even programming the remake called "Pokemon Platinum".
    Most people on Pokemon Forums may know me. I always go by Serebii93 or Serebii.
    Oh, yeah, I love Serebii. I love everything about it. I love Pokemon 4Ever. Actually, I'm about to watch it right now.
    I'm the farthest thing from a n00b that goes: wut i wan2 g0 0v3r th3r3 i h8t th15 pl8ce.
    I'm the slayer of them all. If I were the King of the Internet, I'd make it a law that you have to type correctly.

Well, I guess I'm done now. Wish me luck as I start my Journey here...

Whispering Winds

Kirby Dance! (>'-')> <('-'<)
    Years
    Well, welcome to the PC community now, then. I agree with you completely about bad grammar. Judging from our avatars, I think we'll have to be rivals, though. :P Anyways, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want a friend.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
    I remember the good old days of G/S/C. Those games will always be my favorite pokemon games ( maybe D/P will beat it with Wi-Fi i don't know)you beat the elite four and then you oh well its over, but then you suddenly find your supposed to fight the kanto gym leaders and then fight the pokemon master RED!
    anyways welcome to PC guy thats been here for a month but then just started to use it now anyways welcome!

Years
    Well come here serebii93 to PC actually i already hear from you in this pc but before this post i actually dont remember where :P . And feel free to ask people here!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ins't Serebii taken?

If you want to be a part of PC. Just join an post. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Rebember to read the rules. Also the FAQ if you have some confusing situations.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Haji said:
    Ins't Serebii taken?
    Oooooh yes. That Serebii.

Luckily this person is not that Serebii. (That's what I should call him from now on. :P )

Well, anyway, welcome to the Community and enjoy your stay.

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    Hey, thanks everyone, for the welcome.
    Crud... Haven't even been here an hour and I've already got a rival. :D

I'd like to be friends with everyone, but I still need to get used to this place...

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    welcome to forums,that rigth g,s,c series rock,

ps:pm if you wanna be friends.^_^

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    I don't know if I'm gonna do any PMing right now. I'm still waiting for a reply from [Dark Dragon].

Oh, I forgot to say:

I make all kinds of computer art. I do all kinds of stuff, including Banners and Trainer Cards. I like to mess with some sprites, too.
    I'm also a Programmer. I love to program stuff. When I get 15 posts in, I'm going to put my thread with games up.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    hey there WELCOME to the PC!
    no PMing, oh :( well if you do wanna PM me we can be freinds.
    haha, and that sounds cool about your computer skills...you'll have to show me em' sometime so i can see how good ya are ;D

hope you have an awesome time here =3
    anyways ~catch ya later~

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    It's awesome you finally posted. You seem a nice friendly member. If you want to be friends you can just PM me and I'll sort something out.

Also, I hope you have a cool time postin' around.

Serebii93

And Your Point Is?
    Years
    Hmm... if everyone can tell me their top Pokemon that they love, I can make avatars for you guys.. I simply love making things. Just send me a PM.

Back