• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adaptation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Human Name:Gold
Description: Wheres Umbreon Colors
Personality: acts like a Umbreon
What Pokemon you were: Umbreon
What six Pokemon you have: Umbreon, Tyranitar, Altairia, Miteana, Dragonite, Syther
Steal antidote or wait a year: Steal

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2006
Laira looked at the pokeballs and released all of them. A charizard came out and she imediately knew who it was. It was her brother... She looked at him and tried talking to him. He sniffed her and slightly knew who she was. She looked at him. Those stupid scientists captured her brother, they would pay...

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
I let out my pokemon too. A Charizard came out. I was so overjoyed! It was my Mom! I talked to her. "Mom! It's you! It's really you!" But she only looked at me. She was as blank as an unused piece of paper. The rest of my pokemon were dear friends. I really wanted to talk to them but attempts would be useless. Those humens would pay dearly......

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I released my pok?mon, and a Pikachu came out really happy to be released, I fastly recognize it, he was little bro. "Pikazu!" I said, he appeared to recognize me to, then he jumped and hugged me, I hug him back, "oh I'm so happy, but anyway, those psycho scientists will P-A-Y" I said then Pikazu jumped on my shoulders, he really wanted to be with me, then I saw at the rest of my party, I smiled, "everyone, do you think that there's an antidote for this?" I asked

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
Years
I walked over to my ditto friend. "Hey imitate." I said. "Recognize me?" He squented and then happilytransformed into a sentret and hopped into my arms. "Obviously." I went down the line. "Quennie the kingdra,Zap my great Raichu friend,Glory the Rapidash,Wings the Salamance." They greeted me happily and even my mom joined in. She finally recognized me too. I looked at the sky. Oh so much I wanted to fly! My mom sensed this and became sad.

GVG

Years
Summer opened the door. As he made a step forward, the overlapping thoughts of pokemon and people reached him and made him stop. In front of him there were at least two dozen Pokemon, along with haf a dozen people. He somehow knew that they were going to become an inseparable part of his further journey. Instinctively almost, he reached for his belt. "Great," he thought, "the human reflexes are becoming stronger and stronger over my former Pokemon self." He found there six pokeballs, that had probably been put there during his sleep. He clutched one of the Pokeballs with his fingers and lifted it on the level of his eyes. He knew what it was like to be kept in such a Pokeball, he felt the emotions of the Pokemon closed inside the sphere. One by one he grasped a Pokeball, looked closely at it, and then released the Pokemon. An Espeon, Gyarados, Venusaur, Dugtrio, Snorlax, and a Heracross came out of the Pokeballs, each of them looking happy and satisfied. Summer glanced at all of them and let them join the others. Still keeping distance, Summer looked at the rest of the people and greeting them introduced himself. "My name is Summer".

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: wait Silver, sometimes RPs take time to advance....

ic: "Hi, I'm Max" I said to the newcomer, then I looked at my pok?mon, "Dromax the charizard, Eagler the pidgeot, Mantis the scyther, Ghost the haunter, and Horner the nidorino" I said, they all recognized me, when I said their names, they smiled and made their cries, I smiled, and Pikazu too.

"I think we need to something to stop these humans, if not, they will transform every single pok?mon in the world" I said to everyone.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2005
here is wht i would b!
Human Name:shadow
Description:long silver hiar down 2 ankles,tan skin,average weight for a girl.eyes:bloodred
Personality:dark
What Pokemon you were:absol!
What six Pokemon you have: (you may have one unique one, but no legendaries!)
houdoom,tyranitar,murkrow,snesel,umbreon,absol
Steal antidote or wait a year:steal!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2005
heres my end of the story:
i was in the moutains,and then ripped the note up.i then noticed an old friend of mine.i ran afetr wht i saw,then he stopped.he looked at me curiously.i could smell his scent,as he coud with me.he also looked confuused.he tried sending a shadow ball at me,but i was 2 fast for him.i cautioulsy came forward,and then the absol reconized who i was.krad....i bent down,and noticed his jewel on his head,i smiled.i herd something,then something kidnapped me!who the hell?!i then relized who it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back