• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adbarlian Castles - A Pokemonlike game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Title: ADbarlian Castles
    Genre/Category: Action RPG
    Download Size: 3.25 MB
    Game File-Type: Zip,Exe
    Resolution: Full Screen
    Current Version: Extra Early Beta/Demo
    Other Info:1 Level Only!!!
    Keys:
    Arrows to Move
    Space To fire
    Esc To Exit
    Enter for Menu Actions

Function-Types Used:
    • Level System
    • Battle System
    • Play as 3 diffrent monsters
    Game Description
    Adbarlian Castles is COMMERCIAL ACTION RPG. The object of the game is to kick monster butt, as a monster!!! Play As Singasee,Singafire, or Singaplant against the Blockettes in the Demo!!!

In-Game Screenshots
    menu.gif

ingamescreenie2.gif

ingamescreenie1.gif

menu2.gif

menu3.gif

Download Mirrors
    Mirror One
    http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/12/24/1660910/ac_demo.zip

Mirror Two

Final Comments
    Please Tell me alll the errors, ups and downs, and what else you would like to see in the game, i am just showing you how the rpg will look, all the graphics in the demo will not be in the game besides the name and 1st menu.
    Thanks for your time.
    [snapback]1280353[/snapback]​

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
    Years
  • If you are planing on selling it to make money then ReThink it through!
    No one on this community likes having to pay for things that are made inside the community.It isnt a tv you know.This is not a commercial showcase.Your basically advertise a game that you only want money for to play the full version.If your planning on selling it complete it first before you advertise it.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
    Years
  • General rule of thumb is: no one will want to buy anything that looks like cr*p. I hope this graphics are placeholders, because they are absolutely appalling. I'd suggest getting a graphics guy on board because they're blocky, simple and generally of very low quality.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • This looks like sh*t. TERRIBLE GRAPHICS, TERRIBLE STORY, TERRIBLE GENERAL IDEA. I wouldn't even download it - let alone buy it. Seriously, get something good BEFORE YOU GO COMMERCIAL. This shoudn't even be on PC, it looks terrible. But Avatar gotta give everyone a chance I guess.........

Years
  • If you are planing on selling it to make money then ReThink it through!
    He can showcase commerical games here if he wants to, there are no rules that prohibit him from doing so.
    You don't have to buy it if you don't want to.
    No one on this community likes having to pay for things that are made inside the community.
    Where is your proof? I have not seen this stated anywhere.

There will be no more unconstructive and rude posts in this thread.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2008
    Yeah, the images are pretty ****ed (I know graphics aren't everything but these look like dumps). Playing as three different monsters doesn't really excite me at all, especially not when they have stereotypical names that a brain dead hippopotamus could think up. Multiplayer is just lol, and just having a game where you just roam around and kick ass (rofl) can get quite boring, even if executed properly. Doesn't look much like an rpg and the main menu screen looks like vomit (background). Also, what happened to your little "poke economy"? Does "decalre war on othur pokemon clans and capture countries" bring any old **** back to mind NMG-Nate?

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • Now I actually KNOW this guy from the GMC. He DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. I know that. This is his 4th game, I think that that is a little low.....

Anyway as Avatar said, we must let everyone have a chance. Let this one be the game that he learns from.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    please stop from calling me a noob due to my low karma. I know exactly what I am doing.

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • Please give an example? Sorry for being a little harsh but I think that this should not be aimed for commercial.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I cant provide the source code. The game is looking great on my pc, just wait for the OFFICIAL DEMO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back