• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Add my ocs to your game

SalyaDarken

Darkness goddess
Years
  • I made some trainer sprites and gen 4 OW sprites of a few of my ocs and a ver of me.

Download: Clicky

In this pack will have the follows ocs of mine:
    • Kikyo - A girl from Johto who is dating Silver and is Seneca's cousin. She can't swim yet loves to be near water. Her starter is Cyndaquil. She isn't a full trainer since she has problems catching pkm. (all but her starter was from Seneca, Gold or Silver.)
    • Seneca. A girl from Kanto who is dating Green/Blue as Red is her best friend. She has a weak bones that break easily. Her starter is Charmander. She is not a trainer yet she let's her pokemon battle for fun.
    • Salya - An unknown girl. She is fully unknown yet she says she from somewhere cold. Her said starter is Charmander. The only thing known about her is that she HATES Arceus yet loves Rayquaza and Giratina. (she is based on rl me. XD)

Might add more ocs of mine. My other ocs are Nira from Black/white, Vela from X/Y, Kaliona from Moon/Sun.

Please note that all of my ocs starters are male.

Since I recolored the cloths and hair, ask for ow sprites. Also this pack only has their trainer sprite and walking OW sprite.

Also Let me know if you add my ocs to your game. I'll play it. ^_^

Bases used to the following people:
    The OCs are all mine yet the bases used are not.

Back