• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Add Pokemon into AdvancedMap?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Hihi,
    Yeah yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the wrong section, so please don't kill me.

But here's my problem. I patched my Fire Red with a 721 Pokemon base, and thought 'It's my first ROM hack, so let's put level 100 Zekroms and Reshirams in the route 1 grass, cause, y'know, isn't that what all Rom hacking noobs do? :D

I opened the file that identifies itself as 'Advance Map 1.95', and clicked on the wild grass thing-a-ma-jig on Route 1, and would you look at that? Whenever I try to put in a Pokemon with a greater number than 411, it changes to Chimecho, with number 411. - (oh yeah, the dropdown menu doesnt have the stuff either) - I instantly thought, since I read a tutorial on many things like this, I'll go check the Ini file...
    I can't find anything about it anywhere... and its not in english so rip me anyway

Am I bad at life?
    Am I bad at downloading things?
    Am I bad at searching google for things that have been answered a billion times already?
    Probably!

help me senpai

Imakuni ?

Who is cuter? Pikachu or me?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Hi, I don't hack gen 3 but I don't think AMap supports extended Pokedexes. You might have to hex edit them in or see if the 721 patch has documentation.

Back