• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a Poke'Cage

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Joe, please do not make it a requirement for ppl to rep you for making sprites.

Sawyer

���
    Years
    hmm... DF, people give me rep for making banners all the time :\ (that's why my rep is so high XD)

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    But she is asking for him not to make it a requirement. Let people give rep on their own, without someone asking them to. This isn't a rule mind you, but it's highly frowned upon.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Ya i know, I'm sorry it only was a requirement for the ones i made by request, back when this was mostly adoption, but now that all of them are request I will no longer ask for rep. sorry guys. And I"ll do that dalmation one asap, and they will be hatching soon, sorry for the wait, but i haven't got um all done yet.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    I just finished all the sprites and i decided not to do the key thing they'll just open, the keys were just another thing to worry about, but i did get all the names changed over on them, so they will be hatching any time now. And i will do the two requests ive just been busy.

Back