• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a pokemon. They need good homes

Years
    pypnfan:if you wanta chao of your fave poke here it is.
    enjoy!

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    well I decided to make the sugimori umbreon imediately, so here it is, I love how it came out

*morphs into a chaos dragon*STOP ADVERTISING IN MY SPRITE THREAD*fire bursts from mouth*

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    and here are those sprites I said I would have finished today

christmas riachu for gohan:

christmas snorlax for pynpfan:

oh and chloe your rainbow egg hatched, into a beutiful rainbow girl caterpie

Last edited:

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    NEW COLOR SCHEME!!!: Jelly pokemon (7 Different flavors) *NO YOU CANT EAT THEM!*

rules for requesting: only one jelly flavor at a time (in other words you cant say: I want a jelly eevee of each flavor. You can only request one flavor at a time, ex: I want a pinapple jelly eevee please)

heres the flavors

in order from left to right: Cherry, strawberry, pineapple, lemon, lime, blueberry, and grape.

Last edited:

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    ANOTHER NEW COLOR SCHEME!!!: Darigan pokemon! (please be paiten if you request one, they take a while to make)

darigan ponyta:

Back