• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a pokemon. They need good homes

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Not necessarily with adoptions, though. I had a 50-page request thread over at TPM once, you know. That's sharing my gift to sprite around. But that's different, because then I actually make it because a specific person asks me to, I don't make something I think of by myself and then ask people to take it.

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    heres the angel umbreon, I like the way it came out, I am doing the devil umbreon right now

oh and scyther seeing how you are an extremely good chao maker I am gonna allow you to do requests, but only chao requests. You can also post adoptable chao

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    here ya go

angel scyther

and angel blaziken

dark swampert? what do you mean by dark? do you mean devil swampert?

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    new!!!

Unknown

tell me what you want it to say, and what color you want it to be (blue,red,yellow,orange, gold, silver,purple, pink,brown,ect(only solid colors though))

you can also have it be more than one color, like you could have one letter be orange, the next one red, the next one yellow, the next one orange, ect.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice devil angel sprites can u do swampert??? if not manetric?? one devil one angel version thx

Back