• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Yes, in one week from the day you adopt it it will evolve once (eevee example) you can have Eevee evolve into either one its your choice! and this adopting thing...its just for fun! you can adopt legendarys too!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Yes, in one week from the day you adopt it it will evolve once (eevee example) you can have Eevee evolve into either one its your choice! and this adopting thing...its just for fun! you can adopt legendarys too!
    Can you tell me how this adopt pokemon thing works cause im new.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Well, let me explain! i just put this thread up for the fun of it, just for the fun of adopting Pokemon! and a signature is something you put little notes and stuff in! you go to your control panel and click on it and then click on Signature than just type in whatever you want! i hope that helped Rayquaza Champion! okay, so far my Pokemon are: Charmander, Treecko, and Snorlax!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    you can have whatever Pokemon you like, just gotta say which one then put it in your sig!

anyone who adopted a Pokemon on Oct. 12-14 your Pokemon can evolve once if you want to!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Okay so next Sunday it can evolve for you! did you read the rest of this thread? if so i hope you know what to do!

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    I would like a Porygon (my favorite pokemon) to start. Going for 6 different virtual type pokemon.

Last edited:

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    invinible, you're a person after my own heart [just hope you're not a guy then, lol]! Porygon's your fav too, I'm so shocked that I've finally met another mamber of the "Polygonal Club!"

Anyway, I'll adopt a Porygon, too.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Yep, just remember when you adopted it and in one week if you want to your Pokemon will evolve! fun huh! and six is the limit!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Whoa! This thread is really old. x_X;; Please don't revive threads that are over one month old, guys. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back