• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-A-Pokemon! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    @ Rayquaza 55: Okay, the Larvitar's yours! Now let's see if it's shiny... *flips coin* It's shiny!!

@ Clow: Sorry about the Vulpix, though I'm sure you'll see one again in the future. Now for... *flips coin* ... nope, not shiny. I guess you will be saving your luck. ^-^

Remember, you probably won't get them until tomorrow-ish. ^^

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Man... this is getting popular. Why couldn't this sort of thing had happened to me when I was in high school... -_- I could've used the popularity.

@ Mort Rainey: 'Kay, and yes, the Ponyta's available. If it ain't got a line through it then it's available. *flips coin* Ahh, sorry, but it's not shiny. Better luck the next time!

@ deoxys and celebi master: Okay, Charmander's yours! Now let's see... *flips coin* Nope, sorry, it's not shiny this time. Maybe another time you'll get lucky again. ^-^;

Dang I have like ten or so pokemon/stuff to draw tonight! @_@ Better get working....

Rioku

Inuyasha pwns
    Years
    Oh Oh!! Sticks hand in air and waves it violently.Can I have hoothoot shiney please. ^_^ And deoxys and celibii master I wanted Charmander too. Pouts.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    MY Vulpix! *growls* You're not the only one who has Ninetales as one of her favorite pokemon! *growls and sics Vulpix and Jirachi after you* :D

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I wont be able to get on this sunday :( If Kabuto appears in the list can i reserve him please so when i get online on the monday i can adopt him please? thankies in advance ^^

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    @ Zangooser: Yep, you sure can! That's kinda why it was on there. ^^ And *flips coin* it's shiny! Lucky...!

All right may I have him/her!

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    *gets in referee outfit*

Okay come on now guys. I'm gonna have to put a stop to this. *adds 2 new rules to rules GO READ THEM NOW!* ^^

@ deoxys and celebi master: Okay, come on now, let's try to be fair. I know you want all of the starters, but you've got to let others have a chance too. I put three of each of the starters in my list everytime because I know that so many people like them and I wanted to make sure that three different people got one. So I'm gonna ask you to wait to adopt a Totodie until next time. Sorry, but I think it's only fair. I know you asked for it first, but I'd like others to have a chance at getting one of the starters. Okay? Can we be big enough to try to compromise?

@ Mort Rainey: Alright, the Totodile's yours. *flips coin* Shiny! Lucky you!

~~~~​

@ Rioku: Yep. *flips coin* Shiny! Another good shiny day I suppose....

@ Latias Lover: Sure! *flips coin* It's shiny!! Lucky you!

@ Jirachi: I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt that many people are going to want the Kabuto. If it's taken, I'll just give you another one.

@ Kayota: Alright, I'll get to work on a Ninetails piccy. ^__^ Congrats!

@ Zangooser: Don't worry, I'm PMing everyone now. *reminds you to read the rule that says how long it takes me to do this* Patience is a virtue. ^^

@ Tara: Oy... -_- Um, well, it was taken, but since I'm tired and nice, I'll give ya' one too. Though it's not going to be shiny because Latias Lover's is.

Everyone except for Rioku because I saw his yesterday:

Your pokemon will be done sometime either tomorrow or Friday. Please don't expect them sooner because I am very busy. >_< And I might snap at you. Snap at you like a Totodile. ^___^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back