• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-A-Shiny

Your opinion matters.

• Yay! Free!

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Who is this person and how did they get so many shinies?

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I liek Mudkips.

Votes: 11 19.0%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Shinies are boring! Give away events! We know you have them!

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    Can't you just put all your electrikes in your party? then when you trade the person who has english version can see natures? or just go here They have the natures in japanese as well. I'll still take a shiny electrike still though.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Going online now Metal.

And to everyone who's readint the thread currently: I'm only staying awake until 10:00 PM EST. Then I'll be gone until next weekend most likely.

Aljam - if you don't like how I organize trades, then you don't have to trade with me. But seeing as how you do want to trade, you'll be after Imp.

Imp - I'll tell you which FC to use in a minute.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Imp, if you're still with us, use the Second FC.

Metal - you're welcome and thanks.:)

Aljam

Years
    Going online now Metal.

And to everyone who's readint the thread currently: I'm only staying awake until 10:00 PM EST. Then I'll be gone until next weekend most likely.

Aljam - if you don't like how I organize trades, then you don't have to trade with me. But seeing as how you do want to trade, you'll be after Imp.

Imp - I'll tell you which FC to use in a minute.

I was just suggesting XD ya idc really what nature it is I'll work somethiny out. Can you nickname it though? (cause I dont like the japanese letters) if so nick name it Shin. (idk randome name! :P)

KiNG LATiOS14

Moriarty = The BEST Trainer 8D
    Years
    May I have these please?

Shinx
    Ralts
    Electabuzz
    Pichu

What should I give for these? :]
    Thank You - please add my:

-- Trainer Card Code if it will cost me pokemon
    -- Platinum Code if this is Free
    ;]

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Aljam - having me nickname a Poke would eat up some time. But my shiny Electrike aren't Japanese.

Neptune - after Aljam depending on what's in his/her next post.

KL14 - one is free and I am not currently offering any up for trade in terms of price. Please pick only one for free.

LMPVIII

Now accepting B/W battles
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    thanks dude! youre awesome! i asked for a shinx, though, but im not very picky.

Aljam

Years
    Aljam - having me nickname a Poke would eat up some time. But my shiny Electrike aren't Japanese.

Neptune - after Aljam depending on what's in his/her next post.

KL14 - one is free and I am not currently offering any up for trade in terms of price. Please pick only one for free.

OK. idc either way if you nickname it or not :P I'll be waiting in the wifi room (FC in sig)

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Do you want to switch? I think I saw "Girafarig" in someone else's post and thought it was your post.DX

Aljam, use the Fourth FC please.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Ok, so after I trade with Aljam, I'll switch the Girafarig with you Imp, then give the Girafarig to Neptune, who was the one who really wanted it.

And good news - use the same FC as Aljam.

Back