• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adoption-Center and Requests!!!

How good are my sprites?

• Exelent!!!

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Good!

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Average

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Not that good...

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • A load of poo!!!

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Maybe he will evolve...I dunno yet, and where is my credit? I dont see my name anywhere in your sig latios!!!!!!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    The credit is fine, but I would appriciate it if you put it on the same line as the picture lol, and do you want to adopt another one s.o.a?

Doesnt anyone want to request anything??? (still confused with the icy black mew)

Pluschu and Minechu up for Adoption!!!

Last edited:

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Oh!!, I think I understand you now, paige!!! ill get right to work!

And sure spheal, you can adopt Urser-Oh, take good care of it and credit me!!!!!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    You can adopt the blue smergle! Glad somebody adopted one, they were starting to feel really neglected lol (dont forget to credit me) :P

And im sorry but I really don't want other people using my collection card, nothin personal.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    New Pokemon!!!

Sorry to double post but Grumpix and Girafishukle Are now up for adoption...(im also puttin Grumpix in my collection card cause he is cool! :P :P :P

Any requests??? :nervous:

lizardman

~PC's GFX rater~
    Years
    Newten5 said:
    You can adopt the blue smergle! Glad somebody adopted one, they were starting to feel really neglected lol (dont forget to credit me) :P

And im sorry but I really don't want other people using my collection card, nothin personal.
    ill give u a rep for it

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Are u on about my collection card again, or blue smergle? either way i would love some more rep lol!!!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    well put credit for the blue smergle first and I will let you, but only you! got it?

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    not yet paige, im gettin there, and ill PM you the collection Card template lizardman (wanna be friends?)

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Anyone wanna adopt any of the pokemon? there gettin lonely! (go to first page of thread) Did you get the template lizardman???

Back