• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adult Pokemon Rookie

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    I just wanted to say hello to the community. Pokemon is about 4 days new to me...although I knew of it, I never played it before. I can't believe how addictive this is...IT'S INSANE! If anyone cares to give me some tips feel free as it would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in doing trading and possibly so battles.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you need help with whatever game you're playing, there are plenty of sections (probably one exclusive to the game you're playing) that have many threads to post in and get questions answered. And I'm here. XD I love helping people, so just drop a VM if you ever need anything. :P

I hope you enjoy it here at PC~

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This goes one step closer to proving that Pokemon games aren't just for kids. XD

Yeah, most adults on PC like me happen to be longtime veterans of the games...playing since the original R/B on the Game Boy, so it'll be easy for you to find helpful and knowledgeable Pokemon fans that also fall into the intelligible adult demographic as well. XD

So...yeah, welcome to the spectacular Pokemon Community, and like Syd above me, I'm always willing to help someone in need. XD

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
    *gasp*

This guy needs Pokemon Attention right away!

And you're never too old to do the things you like~

Have fun at PokeCommunity~

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Haha, I'm 19 and I've been playing Pokemon since I was in elementary school. I'm just as addicted now as I was then. You are NEVER too old for the cool stuff. I mean, when I am 90 years old I am still going to be playing stuff like this, lol. I am going to be one hell of a hip grandma. >=P

But yeah, welcome. If you want to talk or anything, drop by a VM.

Back