• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advanced generation? Old? Well...

Ninjutsu95

Bad decisions = Good stories
Years
  • For me

nothing will beat the gba games. the simplicity yet advancedness of it, the bases in hoenn are the best scripted and planned out. i don't want to have to save, and then run underground to get there, or save, connect and go to an online base thingy (*cough B/W*). I love the gba games, will continue to play them til eternity. yet i wish they did have some features that the new games have. such as extra pokemon, etc.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    During my late childhood (which is my 12th birthday), I got Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. Ruby version from my mother and Sapphire version from my father. It turned out awesome! I loved this game as a kid, and love it more! I had to get it again in December of 2009 since I want to play it again (I was an idiot for selling them in 2006).

Old I say, but doesn't seem that old even if the modern games are Pokemon Black and White.

Back