• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hmm...I think I'll reply to the topic on page 51...5 reasons I think they should go together.

1) They get along really well.
    2) Ash seems to be a sort of hero figure for May.
    3) Ash is always there for May.
    4) May would have at least developed a crush for Ash by now with all he's done for her.
    5) In my opinion, the writers seem to want people to think they'd make a good couple, and May quickly got a big fanbase after she showed up in the series.

Years
    *bows* Thanks ^-^ I don't think the writers will ever actually make a ship canon because its not what pokemon is really about, but regardless I support ships anyway. Nothing wrong with fantasizing, right? :)
    (On an off-topic note, I also support summonshipping! Thats Me + Rydia + May >.> <.< )

Years
    Wow! I thought I might be the only one thinking that...
    But yeah the only way I see those two together is an entirely new series where their own child is setting off on a pokemon adventure. Other than that the writers will just continue dropping hints until the series is done. Keeps the older generation happy without scaring the younger generation away.

Years
    I looked at the manga a bit, the manga seems more like it'd be aimed at the older generation. What with Ash being a pervert and having actual villains and guns and such. It definitely wouldn't be for kids, and maybe it'd make some people realize pokemon isn't just for kids. Thats sort of the take I took with the Pokemon Emerald fanfic I made. Of course I'm making it more for the sake of giving Groudon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre a bit more spotlight. I felt that neither the anime nor the games gave them enough...

Anyway! This is getting a bit off the advanceshipping topic >.>

Years
    Well...there would probably be some funny moments and such like maybe Ash saying the wrong thing at the wrong time or something like that...and they'd be laughing it off afterwards and probably decide to do it again sometime ^-^

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    May

:rambo: :rambo: Man topics well see this pic and give ur reaction
    Advanceshipping Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back