• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Awww...Toto was here. I missed her again. ;-; Well I hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas! :D

I think 'Su' is like a suffix for words or something. I picked it up from PitaTen. Of course. ^^;;; Maybe something like cheerfulness? I'm not japanese, so I wouldn't know for sure. :P :P :P

*coughs* I'm off topic again...

I wish the writers would insert more hints. :( Plus KidsWB stopped airing new eps for some reason. --; GrRrRrRr...And I really wanted to watch the Tag Battle ep. ;-; *sniffle*

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Yeah, we were getting pretty close to the tag battle ep! Oh well, they've got to start again sometime. I wonder what that episode's dub name will be? I'm so used to calling it the tag battle ep. :P

Natzap

Years
    No I dont think so...they just havent aired any new eps yet. They did that before and were airing a bunch of re runs. Hmm... well I dont know for sure.

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Merry Christmas everyone!^^
    Advanceshipping Club

^Aw,looks like they are celebrating New Years already.XD

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Natzap is right. They did do that before, but I was really hoping to see the tag battle ep very soon. ;-; When will they start airing new episodes again?

Btw, cute picture Bree. ^^ New Year's is coming up...I'll celebrate with them! Su! *throws a bunch of streamers and party hats around* o<(=]

Last edited:

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    ^Yeah,I wonder what they are going to do for the New year.XD
    LoveLy MiSha said:
    Btw, cute picture Bree. ^^ New Year's is coming up...I'll celebrate with them! Su! *throws a bunch of streamers and party hats around* o<(=]
    Thanks.^^Nice party hat.XD*Celebrates New Years Eve with you*XD
    Advanceshipping Club

^From "Ruin with a view"When they were alone.^_~

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    ^ Aww, they're alone together! XD

Advanceshipping Club

A really cute pic from the 7th movie. ^_^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
    Yay!*Gets party hat*XD Thankies.^^
    *Agrees with LM*I really like that pic,slysunshine!XD*Wonders what May is trying to do*
    And adorable pic,SaRa*BeaR!^^
    Advanceshipping Club

^I love this pic,it's so cute!<3

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    LoveLy MiSha said:
    Omigosh, that pic looks SO cute sly!! Su! Do you know what May's saying to Ash?

I wish I did! This is the pic before it, so it looks like May doesn't want Ash to do anything to that kid. Too bad she's not gonna kiss him. XD Still very cute though. They're so close! ^^

Advanceshipping Club

Advanceshipping Club

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
    Lol Ash's expressions just says.."What the heck is the matter with her?" =P

Yeah I agree I wish that she would kiss him...perfect timing=D

They need more hints my goodness!!='(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back