• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    What other forum? o.O

Yes, you can join Vermilion. Did Starscream leave PC? ;-; Hmm..since Shiny May and Starscream aren't here, maybe I can edit the list...*searches for list* Here it is:

Total members : 25

Owner : Shiny May
    Co-owner : :StarScreaM:

3. Totodile
    4. Jedi_Amara
    5. PiroMunkie
    6. 1313666
    7. slysunshine (formerly sly_74)
    8. Digital Phoenix (formerly Kyogre-Chan)
    9. Zapchu
    10. Hoshi
    11. EKANSSSSSSSSSS
    12. SaRa*BeaR (formerly .::Suicune::.)
    13. LoveLy MiSha(formerly Lovely May)
    14. Natzap
    15. Desgardes
    16. ujjwalpokemon
    17. friesguy
    18. Bree
    19. pikatravis
    20. pig19042001
    21. Pikapal
    22. PHILLIP1904
    23. Sakeshi
    24. Candy
    25. Vermilion

Please tell me if I made a mistake, left someone out, or if you have changed your username. =T It's been a while since I've the list. ^^;

Last edited:

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Vermilion said:
    Starscream left? thats a shame, but anyway thank you very much^^
    i guess you should take over this club XD

Your welcome, Vermilion. ^^

EDIT--

I found this in the Daily Chit-chat.

Starscream said:
    Well, i didn't know were to put this but im afraid this is my last post on PC or the internet to be exact, ive got much to do so id like to say thank you and a great warm good bye as it has been a lasting and fufilling stay, peace out

Sid Wilson.

*sighs* I guess he really did leave... ;-; I don't want to take over the club, but maybe I could be co-owner in his place? I'm going to miss him in this club. Would it be okay if I was co-owner everyone? Hmm..maybe I should tell this to SM. :\

Last edited:

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Vermilion said:
    yea you should, but anyway thats a shame T_T
    Hey, is that you lovely may?

Yeah, it's so sad, and also so sudden. =[ Maybe I'll do it, but that's up to Shiny May. I still haven't contacted her yet.

Yes, same person! I had to create another account because I couldn't get in my old one. :\ ;-;

And thanks Sara, that's so sweet to say. *hugs* ^-^

Vermilion

Blue is teh hottest
    Years
    LoveLy MiSha said:
    Yeah, it's so sad, and also so sudden. =[ Maybe I'll do it, but that's up to Shiny May. I still haven't contacted her yet.

Yes, same person! I had to create another account because I couldn't get in my old one. :\ ;-;

Hi im a big fan of your fanfic "three words i long to hear" really sweet ^^

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
    Originally Posted by LoveLy MiSha
    ^anytime =D

Yeah I love that fic too. I've been trying to write one but I havent gotten around to it much. I'm not much of a writer =P

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    SaRa*BeaR said:
    ^anytime =D

Yeah I love that fic too. I've been trying to write one but I havent gotten around to it much. I'm not much of a writer =P

Vermilion said:
    Hi im a big fan of your fanfic "three words i long to hear" really sweet ^^

That's really sweet guys, but I...err..discontinued it. *runs* xP I had to discontinue it because I had writer's block. >.<;;; :\ But I'm starting to write a brand new story on A-shipping. Hopefully there won't be any more writer's blocks. =[ It's not out yet, but hopefully I can get it out soon. :nervous:

Don't say that, Sara! I think you're a great writer! ^^

Toto said:
    OMG! LM that pic of Ash in your siggy is hot!!

I thought you would like it Toto. :P x3 It is hot, isn't it? *drools* It's mesmerizing. @.@ xD

MmMm..I need to find some more advanceshipping piccies. =D

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
    Originally Posted by LoveLy MiSha
    Don't say that, Sara! I think you're a great writer! ^^

aww thankies=3 well I guess I'm okay but..yeah =P
    Advanceshipping Club

^i luuuuv that piccie =3

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Yes, SaRa*BeaR wrote a story too. ^^ And it's really nice. ^_________^ Yes, Sara, nice piccy! So cute! =3

Fics? Hmm...there are some fics on SPPf, that's all I can think of. There's Shiny May's story, "So Close, Yet So Far Away," or something called like that. I forget. ><;

EDIT--

I got in touch with Shiny May; she said I could be co-owner. ^^ Yay! :classic:

Last edited:

Vermilion

Blue is teh hottest
    Years
    Yay ^^

ive read so close yet so far away, it hasn't been updated in very long so i gave up, anyone got any fics we should read ^^

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    0hh yes..still have writer's block, Sara? ='[ I wish you good luck on your story, and have it not end up like mine. :\ Natzap has a story, too(Just A Dream). But it hasn't been updated for a long time as well. ='[

Natzap

Years
    Hey people! :D

o0o0o0o LM's gonna be co-owner! Thats awesome!:D

Yes Just a Dream is on hold for a little bit. I wrote one chapter but its sorta about nothing :\ But then next chapter will be a good one I'm sure. I just need some time to plan it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back