• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
    Lol; thanks for giving me some of those rep points Lovely Misha! What a lovely V-day gift to get on this horrible, horrible day! Lol.

Also, I have chosen to respect Advanceshipping, since it seems that you all work so hard to prove it. And I plan on writing a couple of fics that will tear the boundaries between Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping including a humorous revenge fic called "Roses are Red" (which has nothing to do with Drew, Ironically enough), and an angsty multi-multi-shippings fic entitled "Mistake", which will include Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Gymshipping, Hoennshipping, and possibly more! XD

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I just thought I'd point out that Ash's Japanese name is Satoshi (7 letters), and May's Japanese name is Haruka (6 letters). ^_^;

Anyway, I've changed my name from Digital Phoenix. I know, I know. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Phoenix Zero said:
    I just thought I'd point out that Ash's Japanese name is Satoshi (7 letters), and May's Japanese name is Haruka (6 letters). ^_^;

You always change your name XD
    What will it be next week?
    Has SM been here?

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    Yetsu said:
    Lol; thanks for giving me some of those rep points Lovely Misha! What a lovely V-day gift to get on this horrible, horrible day! Lol.

Also, I have chosen to respect Advanceshipping, since it seems that you all work so hard to prove it. And I plan on writing a couple of fics that will tear the boundaries between Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping including a humorous revenge fic called "Roses are Red" (which has nothing to do with Drew, Ironically enough), and an angsty multi-multi-shippings fic entitled "Mistake", which will include Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Gymshipping, Hoennshipping, and possibly more! XD

No prob. I was really glad to do it. ^-^ I'm glad it made your day. =D

^Sounds great. I'd love to read it when it's ready. :]

PZ said:

Yeahh..I guess they just decided to go with the dubbed names. xP

Alrighties, I'll edit the list:

Owner : Shiny May
    Co-owner : LoveLy MiSha

3. Totodile
    4. :StarScreaM:
    5. Jedi_Amara
    6. PiroMunkie
    7. 1313666
    8. slysunshine (formerly sly_74)
    9. Phoenix Zero (formerly Digital Phoenix)
    10. Zapchu
    11. Hoshi
    12. EKANSSSSSSSSSS
    13. SaRa*BeaR (formerly .::Suicune::.)
    14. Natzap
    15. Desgardes
    16. ujjwalpokemon
    17. friesguy
    18. Bree
    19. pikatravis
    20. pig19042001
    21. Pikapal
    22. PHILLIP1904
    23. Sakeshi
    24. Candy
    25. Vermilion
    26. Hiki Ixian

At first I thought of putting this to the list:
    9. Phoenix Zero (formerly Digital Phoenix, who was formerly Kyogre-Chan, who was formerly...*goes on and on*)

Hah. xDD

Toto said:
    Has SM been here?

Sadly, no. ;-; But I know she has been on SPPf.

Advanceshipping Club

Aww...this is a really sweet picture. ^-^

Last edited:

SaRa*BeaR

<33
    Years
    ^aww LM thats piccie is so sweet=3 ((Ash looks hott=P))

Oh yes I'm starting a new fic, hoping to get more ideas for my old one. (( I think I'm gonna try to finish writing it, before I actually post it on anything^^; ))

Natzap

Years
    ^Hola sis=P
    ooo you're gonna hafta lemme read that:D

...wow all I gotta say, Lm, that pic is just amazing. Its from Sunzu Raindrop or something right?

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    I love that pic too. =D Ain't it sweet? <3 Ash does look hot, Sara. B] And I'm pretty sure it's from her, Nazzy.

A new fic? Can't wait. ^_~ I have like three story ideas stuck in my brain. xP I really want to write them, but it seems I can't find the time. x.x;

LoveLy MiSha

~Everfalling Sakura~
    Years
    I know, huh? *huggles Ash to death* :3

Have you guys seen the Dolphan(sp?) episode, or at least seen the pic? I've only seen the pics, but do you think that the scene where Ash saves May is shippy?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back