• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures of a Poochyena

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    Im afraid im going to have to somewhat agree with Solemnity.

I like it the style of the comic, but the whole, "OMG MY PARENTS IM GUNAN GET REVENGE!!!111" is a bit unoriginal.
    While its still early, i hope you take a good direction with this comic.

Solemnity

Lass Solemnity
    Years
    ~\"Metal Sonic"/~ said:
    *Bashes Solemnity over the head*
    Dude, stop saying that every comic is a snorefest or is "Unoriginal."

Anyway, ooohhhh! Zigzorn! Or Rhyhagoon! Yay!

So far, I LURVE the comic! Keep on going! You have greatness within you[/Jedi Talk]
    I dont say every comic is a snorefest. This is just simply a get revenge/quest story. I know it hasnt particularly gone into a whole get revenge/quest yet but it is obviously coming. Ive seen several comics like this. Quite frankly they sicken me.

Desgardes said:
    Im afraid im going to have to somewhat agree with Solemnity.

I like it the style of the comic, but the whole, "OMG MY PARENTS IM GUNAN GET REVENGE!!!111" is a bit unoriginal.
    While its still early, i hope you take a good direction with this comic.
    I also would hope you take it in a good direction.

SuperGuy

I hope I win.
    Years
    i read it before this, im not sure if i posted, too lazy to check, u havent put out any new comics!!! tisk tisk tisk but it is a good comic though ...Z...Z...z...z

Years
    *2 thumbs up*

I bow down to your skills of great comic/sprite making and the fact that you don't have any spelling/grammer errors. Don't listen to Solemnity, your comic isn't unoriginal. I'm not exactly a big fan of fusions but yours are amazing! The poochyena/pidgey you made was very well made and really adorable. I'll be looking forward to reading more chapters. By for now. XD

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The story isn't very original in my opinion. =\ Also, the dialogue between Thrush and his mother doesn't seem very natural. But maybe it's just me...
    The bios seem very lacking, too. I have seen many comics with lazily written bios, but I see no reason for you to do the same.

On the plus side, the spritework is above average and the comic set up is really original, too. n_n
    And that Skitty just plain pwns! =D I seem to have a strange liking to characters who say ''nyahaha''. O.o

It's not good, but definitely not bad either. Keep it up.

Evil Ducky

I can feel a pulse in my butt!
    Years
    wow... awsome comic! you should do more! the sprites are so cool, too! you are an awsome spriter and i hope you do more. and you must have a great computer program to be able to do that stuff. sorry i reapeted myself a bit there. and that im aa bad speller.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Wow, I don't care what Solemnity says, this comic is great. And I don't see "My parents are dead, I want revenge" as "a boring old story", I think of it as "Classic". Keep up the good work!

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    This have a lot of potential, in terms of looks and the characters themselves. However, Thrush's odd appearence has left me wondering: Where did the pidgey DNA come from? How come his parents don't have wings and he does?

I hope these questions will be answered later in the comic, and that you won't stick too closely to the 'parents die, will revenge them' cliche.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    At the moment, I can't say much about the story, hopefully it pans out good though.

But what I really love about this comic is the excellent use of sprites, especially the amount of custom poses you made for Thrush. It's rare to see artwork as beautiful as this for sprite comics. I hope you continue to create more custom poses for other characters of the comic. Have you tried folding Thrush's wings?

Please do not let your very apparent and obvious spriting talent go to waste with a terrible storyline though, as that'd be a real shame.

Keep it up!!!

Last edited:
    Back