• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerial Ace Inc. - Sprite Request/Edits

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    I returned to PC on the 12 of this month, and to my suprise I found this cool forum based on sprites . I enjoy editing sprites and I'm really good at doing it too. Since I wanna feel usful here at PC I'm going to start doing requests and edits. Look for sample sprites bellow =3.

Skills - What I can and cannot do.
    Edit Colors and Existing Sprites (Trainers and Pokemon)
    Rebuild Sprites (Trainers only)
    Synchronized Sprites
    Battle Images (1v1 or 2v2)
    Pixel Pets (See Attachments)
    Sprites made from scratch (I actually can, but not very well...)
    Trainer Cards
    Badge Cards
    Items

Pokemon List - Will be updated often
    1.)Robs # 1
    2.)Emochu
    3.)Dark Jairachi
    4.)
    5.)​
    6.)​
    7.)​
    8.)​
    9.)​
    10.)​

Pixel Pet list - Will be updated often​
    1.)​
    2.)​
    3.)​

Key: Nothing, working on, paused, finished

Note: Do not send PM's for requests or edits. All must be posted withen the forum, if you fail to do so you will be ignored.

Last edited:

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Hiya Spike Razor? I remember you. We use to chat a lot on aim ^^ dancinhamsterboi. Anyway, I know who the girl is in two of those sprites XD;

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Tendo said:
    Did you draw that picture in your sig? It's awsome! *drools*

Oh, & yeah, great sprites too! >.<
    Nope. Thats from a website I'm on, you can post to get gold and then use the gold to give your avatar cloths and other items. And thanks!

PichuSecretBase said:
    Hiya Spike Razor? I remember you. We use to chat a lot on aim ^^ dancinhamsterboi. Anyway, I know who the girl is in two of those sprites XD;
    lol, how could I forget you =P, I miss Kima... I havn't seen her anywhere at all =(. I don't even know if were still paired up either...

Emochu

Go Cry Emo chu!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2004
    a 1v1 battle image of a red gyrados and a scizor :D thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2005
    can i have a brendan sprite without the head band and bandana and have him wear black pants, black shoes, a black shirt with gold stripes, and a black sideways hat? if not possible than a forward black hat is fine, thanks.

Back