• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aero is clearly a better member than I

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Ok, I kinda suck at making threads, so bear with me.
    For any of you who don't know, I'm Clacla, but you can call me by me real name, Clay/Clayton, I don't mind either way. My basic information - I'm 14 years old, male, 5'8, and have lived in Canada for my whole life.

I'm currently in grade 9 (highschool), but I have no idea what I plan on doing after that. In my spare time I like to read, listen to music or ride my bike, and I do a lot of swimming and fishing in the summer. I grew up listening to all sorts of music, so I'm not picky with it just no 1D or justin beiber please.

I enjoy doing CSS stuff, and learning web design/HTML in my free time also, although I'm what I like to call "graphically impaired".

I joined PC back in 2010 after watching ROM Hacking videos on Youtube. I went through the noob stage (my username was clacla$$$ <--- what a loser :P), my introduction thread was asking for help with hacking, and it was just a mess. All of my sentences were like "omg that is liek so cool!!!". I like to pretend that that never happened xD

As any of you who know me know, Pokemon Yellow is my favorite of the series by far, and my least favorite generation is 3. I've been playing Pokemon since I was about 4 years old, my first game was Pokemon Blue.

This thread ended up being a lot longer than I intended, so if there's anything that you want to know, just ask. Bye.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hi Clay. :)

Have any idea of what you'd want to major in in college?

What's your favorite Pokémon?

What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?

Sirfetch’d

What is your favorite food?

Who was your starter in your Blue version?(I ask because this was my first game too and I chose squirtle)

Who is your favorite server mod ;D?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    What beautiful member is this Aero person? He must be amazing. :]

I know you don't like 1D, and you're wrong, but I have to ask you, what is your favorite artist right now (besides Taylor Swift if it happens to be her)?

Favorite episode of Spongebob and why?

Soft or crunchy?

If we developed a colony on another planet that was significantly better than earth and had literally everything you wanted ever on it in great abundance, but because of space-time and how it works, you wouldn't be able to see anyone you knew prior to leaving for this colony ever again(they would all be dead because say this place is 100 light years away), would you go? Also Earth is in a tough time and it's basically the Great Depression but for the whole world.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    As we all know, Aero = Me. Therefore, by the transitive property, I am clearly a better member than you as well. Just thought I'd point that out c;

Favorite/Least Favorite thing about high school?

Into coding at all to go along with HTML/CSS?

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Why does Kristian chain you up in the basement yet give you Internet? That seems counterintuitive.

Anyways

Are you into anything else website-y, like PHP/SQL? Or possibly even just normal stuff not on the interwebs

and also I was gonna ask you something but then I got distracted um

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Hi Clay. :)

Have any idea of what you'd want to major in in college?

What's your favorite Pokémon?

What's your favorite Taylor Swift song?

Sadly I have no idea what I plan to major... Thankfully I still have over 3 years to decide.
    My favorite Pokémon is Magikarp, because it is amazing.
    Probably We are Never Getting Back Together - it's the first song of her's that I heard and liked.

What up clacla?

What is your favorite food?

Who was your starter in your Blue version?(I ask because this was my first game too and I chose squirtle)

Who is your favorite server mod ;D?

Tough question :( I'll have to go with poutine, I love those.
    I think it was Squirtle too; I saw Blastoise on the cover and thought it would be cool to have the same Pokémon as the game mascot.
    Twk would be, but Wolf won't promote him for some strange reason :(

What beautiful member is this Aero person? He must be amazing. :]

I know you don't like 1D, and you're wrong, but I have to ask you, what is your favorite artist right now (besides Taylor Swift if it happens to be her)?

Favorite episode of Spongebob and why?

Soft or crunchy?

If we developed a colony on another planet that was significantly better than earth and had literally everything you wanted ever on it in great abundance, but because of space-time and how it works, you wouldn't be able to see anyone you knew prior to leaving for this colony ever again(they would all be dead because say this place is 100 light years away), would you go? Also Earth is in a tough time and it's basically the Great Depression but for the whole world.

Oh yes, he is.
    I think my favorite artist would be Eminem, I've listened to him for most of my life, and I like his music.
    My favorite Spongebob episode is the Campfire Episode, because it is just amazing, and funny when Patrick tries to keep up with the song.
    If it meant my life, I might (that is a tough question omg), but it would depend on who is in that colony. If I would be stuck with people I might not get along with for the rest of my existence I'd rather take my chances with Earth.

As we all know, Aero = Me. Therefore, by the transitive property, I am clearly a better member than you as well. Just thought I'd point that out c;

Favorite/Least Favorite thing about high school?

Into coding at all to go along with HTML/CSS?

My favorite thing would have to be that I only have 4 classes a semester instead of 8, it makes things easier to keep up with. My least favorite would have to be the fact that school starts at 8:00 for me now instead of 9:30
    I was starting to learn vb(visual basic) too, but I decided to go with one thing at a time.

Why does Kristian chain you up in the basement yet give you Internet? That seems counterintuitive.

Anyways

Are you into anything else website-y, like PHP/SQL? Or possibly even just normal stuff not on the interwebs

and also I was gonna ask you something but then I got distracted um

Oh, it's not that simple. I had to construct a computer out of dust, nail clippings, and a watch battery, and figure out his WEP.

I never tried learning PHP or SQL, taking it slow. I don't do much normal stuff, but I played slow-pitch baseball for two years... woo lol

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
    CLACLA HI!

Have any siblings?

Fave Fruit and veggie?

Fave Site?

Fave song by Tswift?

Why you love Twift (Other than she's hot c;)?

How is the weather?

Views on the Battle Server?

Coke or Ginger ale?

Pikachu or Herdier?

Fave pokemons?

Clacla

karp karp karp
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    CLACLA HI!

Have any siblings?

Fave Fruit and veggie?

Fave Site?

Fave song by Tswift?

How is the weather?

Coke or Ginger ale?

Pikachu or Herdier?

Fave pokemons?
    TWI HI
    Sorry for the late reply.

Have any siblings?
    I have 4, two younger brothers, two older sisters.

Fave Fruit and veggie?
    My favorite fruit is probably grapes, vegetable would be a potato.

Fave Site?
    por... Not sure, probably facebook or Youtube.

Fave song by Tswift?
    Any of her newer ones.

Where's the fun in that D:

How is the weather?
    Rainy. I hate rain.

I like it. It's like the irc on steroids.

Coke or Ginger ale?
    Coke, I like them both though.

Pikachu or Herdier?
    Definitely Pikachu. Not a fan of Unova Pokemon.

Fave pokemons?
    Magikarp x100

Back