• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After Apockalypse

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    A little thing I cooked up, some of the details are based off of the book Domain, by Steve Alten.

On December 21st, 2012, a great catyclism occured which whiped out most of the life on earth.

In the Pokemon Regions, only Pokemon survived the great disaster, but from the ruins rose a new race of humans, called Pokemorphs, no one knows where they came from, but for now its all we have.

Now one year later, a Pokemon League in Hoenn has begun again, and Pokemorphs are taking over where humans left off.

However, something sinister is going on in the Hoenn region, a secret organization is trying to take controll of the ruined world.

Beware the Faust.

Prologue:
    [URLhttps://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g261/DragonQueenRachel/Prologue.png[/URL]

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Sorry, I'm a bad artist.

I'll see what I can do about the spelling, maybe I should've just used Armageddon.

Back