• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Age of the Dark One

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    OK, I'm not a great writer, but I love to write. This is my first fanfic.

Prologue

The beach was silent, except for the sound of the waves gently hitting the shore. The sky was a dark shade of pink, and the sun was setting on the horizon, striking the water. A boy stood at the shore, gazing up at the sky. The boy was about 17, with long, dirty blond hair. A scar ran down his left cheek, and he wore a patch over his right eye. He was tall and thin, and instead of modern-day clothing he wore a Greek toga and sandals. A Jolteon stood by the boy's side, electricity flickering around its body.

"Legend of the Sky! Guardian of the Heavens! Grant me passage to your home!" The boy yelled at the sky. For a moment, nothing happened.
    But then, the earth began to shake, and the sky grew dark. Lightning scarred the sky, and thunder boomed.

A deep voice shouted from somewhere in the Sky:
    "Achiteth Marino! How dare you summon me, Angelleon, Legendary Pokemon of the Sky! What do want from me?"

"I would like you to grant me passage to the Heavens." The boy said nervously shaking. "I have captured all of the legends, as you asked from me."

"You?" Angelleon boomed. "You have captured all of the Legendary Pokemon? Ha! You are a mere boy. How can this be possible?"

And then, Achiteth yelled: "Legends of the sky and sea, legends of the ground! Legends of the rock and steel, legends of the ice! Legend of the fire, and legend of the water! Legends of Time and Space, and legends of the Dark! I summon you all!"
    Suddenly, every Legendary Pokemon appeared before the feet of Achiteth.

"So it is true, you have captured all of the Legends..." Said Angelleon, much more calm. "Very well, I grant you passage to the Heavens..."
    There was a loud noise, like thunder and earthquakes and tsunamis.
    A staircase appeared at the ground, and Achiteth smiled.

"Thank you, Angelleon." He said, an evil tone in his voice. He scaled the stairs, ascending to the sky. When he reached the top, there was a large golden door blocking his path. "Open the door, Regigigas." Achiteth said quietly.
    A large Pokemon slammed its body into the door, which fell back.

Achiteth stepped into the sky, and before him was a sight he would always recall. Golden pillars spiraled into the clouds, bright stars twinkled before his eyes. In the middle of all the beauty was a large silver throne. On it sat a Pokemon with a bird-like body. "Angelleon." Achiteth whispered in amazement. He stared at the Legend of the Sky for what seemed like hours. "Aciteth Marino." Angelleon said softly. "You have captured all of the Legendary Pokemon, and brought them into my home. Thank you."
    All of the Pokemon that stood by Achiteth disapeared. "What have you done with my Pokemon?" Achiteth yelled in disbelief.

"Why do you think I asked you to bring them to me? These Pokemon are my enemies, and they must be kept in captivity. Now, what do you want from me?"

Achiteth had a look of rage in his eyes. "You--you took my Pokemon--my Pokemon that I loved..."

"It is a small price to pay for seeing me. Now, what do you want from me boy?" Angelleon said, becoming angry.

Achiteth calmed himself down. "I would like you to grant me a wish."

"Why do you not bring this to Jirachi? Is he not the Legendary Pokemon with the power to grant wishes? Go and find him, boy. This is not of my concern."

"You do not understand." Achiteth began. "I have asked Jirachi about this. He is not able to grant a wish like mine. It is beyond his power..."

Angelleon looked confused. "Well than, what is it that you want from me?"
    Achiteth looked up at Angelleon. A tear streamed down his eye. "I would like you to grant this wish: I would like immortality."

Angelleon was getting angrier. "WHAT?! IMMORTALITY?! ARE YOU MAD,
    BOY?!" Angelleon calmed himself. "I have never given any human immortality."

"I have done what you asked me to. Now, give me my wish. Or else!" Achiteth yelled.

"Or else what? You are only a boy with one Pokemon. What can you do to me, the Legend of the Sky?" Angelleon asked.

"You are a Pokemon, and all Pokemon can be defeated. Take my word, I am a strong trainer. I can defeat you." Achiteth said, determined.

"Very well, I shall grant you your wish..." All of a sudden, Achiteth began to glow, and there was a flash of light. "You are now immortal, and you shall live forever, you shall never die. You may not be killed."

Achiteth smiled evilly. "Thank you, Angelleon. I shall not forget you."

Achiteth descended the staircase, an evil grin still on his face.

Last edited:
    Back