• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah ha, I do have an account here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2012
    I joined a little over a year ago to lurk, and now I thought I'd get into things...
    So yea hi.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey there and welcome back to PC! Wow that's quite a while since your last visit.. and from lurking? :P Well its still nice to see you come back into it and there's a lot you must of missed in that time so make sure to look around a little. If you have any questions about PC message anyone with a bold name and they'll help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2020
    Ha, same thing happened to me! I went to make one today, because I've been getting into ROM hacking and I already had one! From two years ago.

Back