• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Ahhhhh none there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    I Baught a game of fire-red and i started playing when i walked into the grass with no pokemon prof.oak came and took me to the lab then he said pick a pokemon off the table but there was none there after that gary battled me i had no pokemon though a mising.no apeared i won gary then when i walked into the grass again i had mising.no again but in the grass i found a charmander i diddnt have enny pokeballs then i found a bulbasaur and then i found a squirtle later on in the game i had pokeballs and caught them all so i have all of them now!

Has enny simaler things happened to you?

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
    Years
    pokedood said:
    I Baught a game of fire-red and i started playing when i walked into the grass with no pokemon prof.oak came and took me to the lab then he said pick a pokemon off the table but there was none there after that gary battled me i had no pokemon though a mising.no apeared i won gary then when i walked into the grass again i had mising.no again but in the grass i found a charmander i diddnt have enny pokeballs then i found a bulbasaur and then i found a squirtle later on in the game i had pokeballs and caught them all so i have all of them now!

Has enny simaler things happened to you?
    This could be because of one of two reasons.
    A. You game is fake.
    B. Your lying.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Not to mention the fact that this is the RSE section and this should be asked in the Simple Questions thread to boot.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Ok, I MOVED this to FR/LG (GBA) forum, and now I am gonna close it here.

If you have a question use Simple Questions. It helps us reduce spam, so it helps us help you. The link to the thread of super amazingness is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the FR/LG (GBA) thread listing.

CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back