• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahoy Thar, Me Harties.

Shining.Shadows

Professional Mourner
    Years
    As you can probably tell, I'm new here, and I'll mostly be on the Pixel Art area, as I know very little about Pokémon in any sense, and having only played Blue, Red, Yellow and Diamond, and only ever watching a few of the first series, here and there, when I got the chance.

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Cyndaquil dont ever do that again
    you will get in serious trouble!!!!
    Welcome to PC! Stay active and hopefully have
    fun.

-ChronicNightmare-

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Cyndaquil, your post was complete flood spam and didn't add anything to the topic. In addition, you are not permitted to post more than once in somebody's welcome thread. You have been warned - do not do this again.

Shining.Shadows, welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy your time here.

--FG

Pocky

=^_^=
    Years
    Whats with all this pirate talk on the forums?:pirate: Anyways, welcome Shining.shadows! If you wanna know anything about pokemon, just ask!

Shining.Shadows

Professional Mourner
    Years
    I'm not saying I set the trend, but I was talking like a pirate way before it was trendy. Can't you IP ban this git?

MiniFrank1312

Home of the all weavile gym!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    Welcome!
    Make sure you read the rules and enjoy your time on here.

Back