• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aimay's Pixel Paradise [OW's]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Aimay's Pixel Paradise [OW's]

Pokemon OW's:

Old stuff:
Spoiler:

New Stuff:
Spoiler:

People OW's:

People:
Spoiler:

Will do request for Pokemon and People OW's.

Thanks. x

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Aha.. excuse me but WHAT? Are we supposed to think you made those pokemon ow's.. they are obviously the ones from hgss.

Go to the new stuff part and check the top right-hand corner.

I never said I made these sprites all by myself. Please read everything before commenting, thank you. x

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
Go to the new stuff part and check the top right-hand corner.

I never said I made these sprites all by myself. Please read everything before commenting, thank you. x
"Made by aimaybee, sprites from hgss" So wait.. this is pixel arts. As you said youself sprites are from hgg and therefor you did not make them. I'm not trying to be mean, but what are you showcasing here? Your palette swaps.. Hardly constitutes a whole thread ( i know you have your ows, i'm saying if they wherent there.)

I've got a hunch that those pokemon sprites's palettes were altered to be added to a romhack with the minimum (or none) use of editing the palettes. In which case i would recommend posting it in the Rom Hacking Resource thread.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
"Made by aimaybee, sprites from hgss" So wait.. this is pixel arts. As you said youself sprites are from hgg and therefor you did not make them. I'm not trying to be mean, but what are you showcasing here? Your palette swaps.. Hardly constitutes a whole thread ( i know you have your ows, i'm saying if they wherent there.)

Okay, they are there so why are you saying so in the first place?

I've got a hunch that those pokemon sprites's palettes were altered to be added to a romhack with the minimum (or none) use of editing the palettes. In which case i would recommend posting it in the Rom Hacking Resource thread.

I did change the colours of the above sprites AND made them so they can be easily placed in a firered hack.

And you can see the people OW's, They are being showed here aswell.

And as for new OW's I dislike fakemon. :P

Years
Most of these seem to be recolours to me. Maybe some scratch like the trainer OWs on the bottom. Will you be doing or posting some work around Pokémon? Or you can try scratch-spriting buildings.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Most of these seem to be recolours to me. Maybe some scratch like the trainer OWs on the bottom. Will you be doing or posting some work around Pokémon? Or you can try scratch-spriting buildings.

All of the pokemon OW's ARE recolours. I already said that. lol

Why would I need to do scratch Pokemon OW's? They are already there. :P

What do you mean by 'Will you be doing or posting some work around Pokémon?'?

I'm not good with buildings and I wont bother trying. I like spriting OW's a lot better. :)

EDIT:

Here's an old Fakemon I did before I started to dislike them. :P

UNIX.png

This may stop people commenting about how I just do recolours. :/

Last edited:
Years
I mean will you be doing or posting some work on actual Pokémon, like a fusion or devamp or so. Recolours aren't that difficult and lack very little skill to do them, and the rules also state one should have at least 4 original and/or preferably scratch sprites. And when I meant scratch trainer OWs, I meant you take a base and sprite the hair and clothes yourself.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
I mean will you be doing or posting some work on actual Pokémon, like a fusion or devamp or so. Recolours aren't that difficult and lack very little skill to do them, and the rules also state one should have at least 4 original and/or preferably scratch sprites. And when I meant scratch trainer OWs, I meant you take a base and sprite the hair and clothes yourself.

I think fusions are silly, they contribute nothing really.

'Recolours aren't that difficult and lack very little skill to do them,' Double negative, hun. Should be 'require very little'. x

And I have a lot of original OW's! Just look at them. Okay the bug catcher and karate kid are just changed a little but that's to make them just like their battle sprite.

I count at least 15 original People OW's and now 1 original Pokemon OW.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
I think fusions are silly, they contribute nothing really.

'Recolours aren't that difficult and lack very little skill to do them,' Double negative, hun. Should be 'require very little'. x

And I have a lot of original OW's! Just look at them. Okay the bug catcher and karate kid are just changed a little but that's to make them just like their battle sprite.

I count at least 15 original People OW's and now 1 original Pokemon OW.

So.. "I think fusions are silly, they contribute nothing really."
Aha.. Hahahaha. And recolors are much better?
And "hun" Woah that's really flippant.

I don't think solely recolors and ows should be allowed to constitute a thread.
I mean, if you had create these from scratch (they are obviously edits) and even better if you had create your own style of ows, then that would be great.
And frankly.. what are you trying to show of? Pixel arts is to show of your art.
Not your edits.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
So.. "I think fusions are silly, they contribute nothing really."
Aha.. Hahahaha. And recolors are much better?
And "hun" Woah that's really flippant.

And recolours from DS to GBA games help a lot when people can't sprite it themselves.
I'm saving people time.

I call everyone hun. :P

I don't think solely recolors and ows should be allowed to constitute a thread.
I mean, if you had create these from scratch (they are obviously edits) and even better if you had create your own style of ows, then that would be great.
And frankly.. what are you trying to show of? Pixel arts is to show of your art.
Not your edits.

There are a few edits in there that I did to make any hack look better. x

Look, here's the ones that are NOT edits and ARE scratch...

People2.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back