• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aipomfan Drawings

Aipomfan13

Aipom Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    here are my drawings, I'll show some every day. But for now here are like five of them. the first four are my rpg characters, Qwen is the mother to Sakuya, Angel and Kenji and in my rpg stories the father is the boss of team galactic, whom left when Kenji wasn't even born yet, and they got a devorce and the kids got the Mom's madden last name.

Qwen Light age: 41
    Aipomfan Drawings

Sakuya Light: age 17
    Aipomfan Drawings

Angel Light: age 11
    Aipomfan Drawings

Kenji Light: age 7
    Aipomfan Drawings

Eevee sitting
    Aipomfan Drawings

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hey, those are pretty neat. :3
    I'm going to pick on the eevee, because I'm not too great at humans. XD

The first thing I noticed about the eevee is the shading. It seems to be a simple gradient slapped on... the lightsources for the tail and main body are different as well.

Aipomfan Drawings

If I were doing simple shading on this image, I would do something more like that. It's not perfect, but I'm very far from that as well. The little scribble in the upper corner is the imaginary lightsource. XD
    I'm assuming you just kinda got lazy with the shading, because on your other images the shading looks really good, so I'll leave that at that.

The next thing:
    Aipomfan Drawings

Here's a general outline. Again, not perfect.
    One thing I noticed is that your fur is kind of... spiky. Usually I use the freehand tool for fur, so it doesn't look like that as it tends to when I use the besier, or curve tool. That's the main thing I noticed. The other is probably just a matter of style, but to me Eevee's body isn't as long as you made it.

Besides the things I pointed out all the images are LOVELY. :D You're good at drawing someone to look their age... I can't do that. XD;
    Love to see more soon ♥

Aipomfan13

Aipom Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    Thanks, (if I don't say something or spell something right I'm ubber tired and want to sleep more but I can need to go to work at 8am to 12pm)

any ways my Eevee shading, I just kind of colored it and put it together it was a quickey but I still thought it was cute, I wasn't to picky on shading it, I used a different tool for that, the trainers I took my time with because I wanted them to look good.

and again with the Eevee one, I was trying to make it look like in my style, because every time I try it in a Eevee style people are telling me I'm tracing it and don't do that but I don't trace it from the Anime so I try to go for a different style that I like the most.

EDIT: here are a few other drawings, I kind of draw the way I like to and not toward the anime style most of them time, at lest some times.

Mother and Baby
    Aipomfan Drawings

Basket full of Kitties (not shaded, didn't feel like shading this one, if you want to go ahead)
    Aipomfan Drawings

This is Neopets artwork right here, my favorite Neopet
    Aipomfan Drawings

Myself as a Pokemon Trainer and Naruto character
    Aipomfan Drawings

Last edited:

Aipomfan13

Aipom Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    thanks for the comment.

So any ways I have decided to make a lot of Snow Pokemon anyone is welcome to use them, I plan on making more then this but I'm starting to get tired of makign them today for some reason. I did all the starter pokemon, even though some of them look like crap and I can't seem to get right.

So enjoy.

Kanto Snow Starters
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings

Johto Snow Starters
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings

Hoenn Snow Starters
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings

Sinnoh Snow Starters
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings

Then just a few other pokemon I decided to do, did all of these which took about three hours total to make them all that's why I'm stopping for the day.
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings

Aipomfan Drawings
    Aipomfan Drawings

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    You might want to make a dark background for those snowmen because I, for one, can't really see what's going on with them. That's a real shame because the things I can see about them are very promising.

Other than that, you seem to be highly skilled, but the lack of shading tones down the overall look of some drawings. You clearly can shade so I think you should do it with every pic. Also, have you concidered taking up more advanced tools with your drawing? You could get some really awesome drawings with some more advanced features. Like the sky on the Umbreon-Eevee one! It looks awesome. You should try to utilize those tools with the Pokémon, too.
    Just some ideas...

Overall, you rock. ^-^

Back