• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aired?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    Hi all; anyone knows what happen to pokemon after Pasta La Vista?? I cant seem to see it aired on television??

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    Thats because that was the last episode of the season. Since 4 kids no longer has the rights to Pokemon and Kids WB wont be showing it once they turn into CW, Cartoon Network will now be airing the new episodes of Pokemon that Pokemon USA has the rights too. Right now CN is airing the older Advance Battle episodes. I don't know when exactly the new episodes will start airing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    And don't forget the Late Adv.Battle episodes repeating on KidsWB and the old Kanto episodes on Boomerang...but nothing new.

InfiniteZero

I never change my Avatar. D=
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2016
    Ari-chan said:
    Thats because that was the last episode of the season. Since 4 kids no longer has the rights to Pokemon and Kids WB wont be showing it once they turn into CW, Cartoon Network will now be airing the new episodes of Pokemon that Pokemon USA has the rights too. Right now CN is airing the older Advance Battle episodes. I don't know when exactly the new episodes will start airing.

4Kids no longer has the rights to Pokemon? AWESOME! Maybe they'll find a actual better dubber.

I don't mind CN airing Pokemon. At least they aired Chronicles.

I'm guessing the new episodes will air sometime in 2007.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    Oh.... I am so sad to hear that! Thats mean I had to switch channel for the coming season 9!!

For months I saw the word "Pokemon Chronicle" What actually is pokenon chronicles??

Years
    The new episodes will mostly air on Cartoon Network at Fall 2006. I don't know if this is official but I think it's logical. That's what I heard at least...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ash_Pokemaster said:
    The new episodes will mostly air on Cartoon Network at Fall 2006. I don't know if this is official but I think it's logical. That's what I heard at least...

It's official. CN will air new Pokemon episodes (Pokemon Battle Frontier) this Fall. Which month, however, is unknown (at least to me).

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Pokemon Chronicle are the side adventures of the pokemon like Pikachu and friends, Misty, Brock, Richie, and Team Rocket. Bascially it the things that happen between Ash at the Silver Cup to Ash starting his adventure in Hoenn.

I think Serebii said CN will start airing Season 9 Battle Frontier in the Fall. They won't let a good show like Pokemon go very long without a new episode. Maybe a week to a month after they stop airing new episodes of Pokemon Chronicle. The only problem is how CN will treat Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    Hopefully the story will be nice. Anyone think this pokemon series is much too long with so many seasons? I believe some may had lost interest due to its long continous story!

Back