• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Akula's Sprite-Wares

Akula

Capitalist Shark
Years
  • Pokemon
    Akula's Sprite-Wares

Wraideth
    Dark/Psychic
    Akula's Sprite-Wares

Etherika
    Dragon/Dark
    Akula's Sprite-Wares

Floriku
    Grass/Water
    Akula's Sprite-Wares

Driflipin
    Ghost/Air
    Fake Evolution

Trainers:
    Akula's Sprite-Wares

Team Aqua Grunt

Akula's Sprite-Wares

Team Magma Grunt
    Akula's Sprite-Wares

More to come as I make them.

Last edited:

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
    Years
  • The first sprite's wings you didnt make either. They are swellows wings.
    Akula's Sprite-Wares
    ... Pixel by pixel, shade by shade.

PLUS! its mirrored :/ the one MAIN RULE OF SPRITING IS TO NEVER COPY AND PASTE A PART AND USE IT! it looks tacky and they dont fit if you know what i mean :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2015
    And if I'm right, all of them is not your original sprites, but edited. I think with the exception of Floriku.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • Wraidepth: Swellow wings, duskull skull, duskull bottom of sprite (edited to try and make it look different.)

Etherika: Duskull skull, Gyarados body, various flames from the cyndaquil line, bottom of tail bottom of dusclops white veils. (not 100% sure high possibility that's its an edited form of that.)

Driflipin: Drifblim arms (which are flipped on both sides.), drifblim face crosses, enlargement of drifblim body (even the shading was unsuccesfully done iddentically.), drifblim bottom of body red thing, drifloon leg flipped, and another unsuccesful enlargement of the drifblim cloud, shading is (he tried) identical, same pallete used with the grayish black part in the back of the cloud which becomes lighter at the top-front.

Trainer sprites: Dp Acetrainer used for base on both. Pretty much both their head things are taken from one of the female team aqua grunts. But their edited, but if you look at the top of the fabric going out from the knot, it's the same as her's.

I know there more somewhere. No matter how "douchy" this might seem like being (on my part), it all reverts back to you claiming you made the rest of the dead reaper.

Last edited:

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
  • I actually forgot to add the taillow's wing part sorry, and I don't believe I remember taking Duskull's bottom. If I did, I'll redo it. :x
    On the Etherika, most of the fire is actually original. I only took the top part because my fire for it looked meh. I didn't use anything else other than the Gyrados' body, Duskull's skull, and a little bit of the fire from Quilava I believe.
    The grunts were just redone sprites I did. Never took any credit for them.
    And for the most part I never took any credit for most of it. That's where you're a douche. Sorry yo, but it's true.

[EDIT: Finally got to post, it's been glitching for about two days now "Post is too short"]

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • I actually forgot to add the taillow's wing part sorry, and I don't believe I remember taking Duskull's bottom. If I did, I'll redo it. :x
    On the Etherika, most of the fire is actually original. I only took the top part because my fire for it looked meh. I didn't use anything else other than the Gyrados' body, Duskull's skull, and a little bit of the fire from Quilava I believe.
    The grunts were just redone sprites I did. Never took any credit for them.
    And for the most part I never took any credit for most of it. That's where you're a douche. Sorry yo, but it's true.
    [EDIT: Finally got to post, it's been glitching for about two days now "Post is too short"]
    I never said you claimed the other to be. But the way you have them posted and from what you stated you made it seem like you claimed them to be original. Also...
    Akula's Sprite-Wares

Back