• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Alamos Town} Houndoomed's Pokemon Starter Factory & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    What DW's do you have?

I can breed one, what do you offer?

Excuse me kind sir, are you the propietor of this wonderous thread? If so, I would like to perhaps make an exchange with you in which we both benefit. I have a conundrum. I have a Latias, but no soul dew. Perhaps you could lift this problem off my back and in return I could reward you with a level 100 ev trained pokemon of your choice? Also, kind sir, would you perhaps be willing to teach my Shaymin the move "Earth Power"? Thank you for your time, kind sir.

Reguards,
    Shiva

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
    No, I use bottles ^^'
    I don't understand EV training completly, do you want a Event Tornadus or a Crown Raikou?
    You can't get the zoroark and Landorus, sorry I used it
    Also can you do natures or egg moves for the female squirtle?

Crescend

Breeder
    Years
    What DW's do you have?

All the DW females I can breed:
    stunky, slugma, houndoom, pachirisu, cacnea, skorupi, torkoal, miltank, spinarak, mareep, phanpy, shinx, wobbuffet, vulpix, ledyba, sentret, scyther, oddish, machop, ponyta, elekid, zigzagoon, finneon, buizel, qwilfish, relicanth, shellos, wingull, swablu, hoppip, taillow, gligar, murkrow and spearow.

I could also breed and EV-train a pokemon of your request if that's what you'd prefer, I have a set of dittos which I can use to breed any nature and 2 maxed IV's. Even 3 maxed IV's is possible but that takes alot longer due to the low propability. I got power items to speed up the EV-training. Getting the pokemon to lvl 100 would be a challenge though, I've never done that to any of my pokemons yet though I know its possible through grinding E4 or amassing rare candies..

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    All the DW females I can breed:
    stunky, slugma, houndoom, pachirisu, cacnea, skorupi, torkoal, miltank, spinarak, mareep, phanpy, shinx, wobbuffet, vulpix, ledyba, sentret, scyther, oddish, machop, ponyta, elekid, zigzagoon, finneon, buizel, qwilfish, relicanth, shellos, wingull, swablu, hoppip, taillow, gligar, murkrow and spearow.

I could also breed and EV-train a pokemon of your request if that's what you'd prefer, I have a set of dittos which I can use to breed any nature and 2 maxed IV's. Even 3 maxed IV's is possible but that takes alot longer due to the low propability. I got power items to speed up the EV-training. Getting the pokemon to lvl 100 would be a challenge though, I've never done that to any of my pokemons yet though I know its possible through grinding E4 or amassing rare candies..

Thats cool, I can give you all the starters you need, Ill get back to you on which DW pokes i'd like.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
    Years
    Do u have a kyogre or groudon on SS ill give u a Pikachu colored pichu and you will have 2 clone it and give me mine back and then u can get notched eared ppichu 2 for 2 basically
    Or if you can clone i have these shinys:
    • Eevee
    • Caterpie
    • Squirtle
    • Treeko
    Only if you can clone

Last edited:

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    Do u have a kyogre or groudon on SS ill give u a Pikachu colored pichu and you will have 2 clone it and give me mine back and then u can get notched eared ppichu 2 for 2 basically

Or if you can clone i have these shinys:
    • Eevee
    • Caterpie
    • Squirtle
    • Treeko
    Only if you can clone

Sorry not on 4th gen, I dont need those pokes either. Thanks anyway

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    Ok I've got some stuff VM me when you're ready to exchange fc's and such

My FC's are in my sig, catch me on and we'll trade

oh good well can you clone on gen 5 if yes ill offer a shiny manaphy or shiny phoine if you can clone for kyorgre groudon or rayzquala Shiny prefered but normal if you cant get shiny

Cloning is not a service I offer. Sorry

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
    well ok someone i think mothersuperior refered me to you to clone

No offence but, I only have ev'd versions of the pokes you want me to clone for you, and I ev'd them so Im not really keen to give them away, secondly I'm not interested in any of the pokes you've offered so far, A trade thread needs to be a two way street but everyone seems to gloss over my want lists.

I have been very generous up to this point, but for me to keep doing it I need some incentive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back