• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Alamos Town} Houndoomed's Pokemon Starter Factory & Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • Do you have a recipe for that? I have only just started messing around with egg moves, the ones I have are by accident.

Zeus

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2012
    can you breed me a charmander, i have a serviper to trade for it. my friend code is 1249-2510-9821

Years
  • Hello!
    Are genders and levels of Pokemons important for you?
    Cuz I have 48lv female Seviper and 1lv Beldum which I'd like to trade for Charmander and Squirtle.

Cheers,
    Malkaz ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    i can get you a beldum, a wailmer and a cacnea
    and im interested in an aron a trapinch and a charmander
    PM if oyu would like to trade because i need to breed them

i can get you a beldum, a wailmer and a cacnea
    and im interested in an aron a trapinch and a charmander
    PM if oyu would like to trade because i need to breed them

Last edited:
    Years
  • Could you breed me a charmander, squirtle and a bulbasaur? I don't have a lot of flashy pokemon to trade back, but I could trade you three pokemon holding a heart scale or rare candy (whichever you prefer)

my Fc is 1936 1105 2310 (white)

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2012
    I'd really like to trade with you, but I'm at the start of my white game (first time playing it) so I don't have much to give you there - but I have a lot of things on my Platinum game.

Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2012
    hey,im looking for a totodile and a trapinch, if you are still looking for these,i could trade these for them... seviper,corphish,shelidon and wailmer, and i can also get one to hold a electirizer , Thnkyou for your time :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    can i have a squirtle with ice beam? I will trade an eevee with a heart scale.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
    Years
  • Sure, that sounds great, I saw you wanted something else on the quick trade thread, let me look I may have to breed one.

Zeus

I can do squirtle for eevee/heart scale now, also charmander and bulbasaur if you like

Zeus

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, it's me again ;)

I have a lot of pokemons which I'd like to trade with you.

I can trade Leafeon, Glaceon, Shieldon, Sableye, Umbreon, Espeon, Cacnea, Feebas, Omanyte, Sharpedo, Heracross and Lunatone. Summary 12 pokemons :)

I can also catch(once again) Seviper and Beldum if you want.
    Also I'll add 3xHeart Scales, Reaper Cloth, Dragon Scale, Up-Grade, DeepSeaScale.

And I request:
    Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig
    Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar
    Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup
    Aron, Bagon
    (And if you need Seviper and Beldum once again I'll request Abra and Magbi :) )

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I would like to do another trade if you are willing. I have a leafeon that I would like to trade for a totodile. I also have another heart scale if you would like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back