• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Albino's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Albino's Sprites
    - a sleeping Mewtwo Chao. I like it alot.
    Albino's Sprites
    - a Rainbow Dratini. I quite like it.
    Albino's Sprites
    - a Blakizen Repose. It was reposed to a Male Cooltrainer's pose.
    Albino's Sprites
    - a R/S Mewtwo changed to a pure fighting-type.
    Albino's Sprites
    - a R/S Mewtwo changed to a pure poison type; I like its tail.
    Albino's Sprites
    - from left to right: Vicoffing, Omarhorn, Cactuarchi, Dunsalimer, Paralliow, Whiskans, and Oniarados.
    Albino's Sprites
    - a Espeon Trainer. I can't remeber what girl I fused the Esepon with, although. it WAS a R/S one, although.
    Albino's Sprites
    - i just wanted to make a random one, so I made a Bellosom riding a Moltres.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Fr/Lg Meowth that's supposed to be blinking.

Okay; Shiharu(formely Siginomi) says it's okay to take ideas; so..
    you can tell me some ideas to try, and improve my spriting skills. ^^

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    ^ You should have went in deph when you posted. Now the mods will come out to get you *shakes head*

Albino_Moltres...your sprites are rather good. The shading is pretty good and I like the poison Mewtwo. I really like it's tail basically XD; All I can really say is that there really isn't that good of a shading for your Rainbow Dratini. It looks like you just used different colors and tried to estimate on how much space each color would take up. Basically, you didn't really spend much time on it. Your Bellosom riding Moltres, same. It didn't look like you took much time on it. Maybe you did, I'm sorry, but you should add more to it. It looks way to simple. Maybe try coloring Bellosom orange and yellow to make it look like the flames are reflecting off of it? Otherwise, good job on pretty much everything else. I like the Espeon trainer as well. Keep up the good work ^_^

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Well, thank you, Shugotenshi no Bakura! ^^ Oh, here are more:

Albino's Sprites
    - A Flareon Chao, sleeping.. It's a evil one, though.
    Albino's Sprites
    - An Albino Moltres.. It'll possibly be my avatar soon.
    Albino's Sprites
    - A Treecko's colors transplanted on a poochyena. I even recolored its eyes!
    Albino's Sprites
    - Shadow Aura Cleffa. I'll make more soon. This is my only one so far.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Emerald Mewtwo changed to a pure Steel-type. The Tail-tip's supposed to look like a horseshoe.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Emerald Mewtwo changed to a pure Ice-type. It's supposed to be preparing for a Ice Punch.
    Albino's Sprites
    - R/S Mewtwo changed to a pure Flying-type. It's supposed to be preparing for a Sky Attack. (I imagine a Flying-type mewtwo could learn Sky Attack.)
    Albino's Sprites
    - Fr/Lg Mewtwo changed to a pure Dark-type. The tail's tip is supposed to be a spade-tail.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Emerald Squirtle digused to look like a Eastern Painted Turtle.
    Albino's Sprites
    - A evil Cradily. I like the colors.
    Albino's Sprites
    - I'm not proud of the second; third; fourth; or second-to-last ones.. but, from left to right: Gransire, Seviby, Groyauros, Parsnel, Pill-oh, Tropirido, Dratorb, And Lilpix.
    Albino's Sprites
    - From left to right: Gasplume, Vuliron, Molown, Victgon2, and Naton. They were some of my first Fusions.
    Albino's Sprites
    - I know it's terrible; but it was my FIRST ONE EVER! It's supposed to be the Groudon from 'Jirachi: Wish Maker(tm).'
    Albino's Sprites
    - An ninetales fused with the same girl from my first post in this thread; although I had to scratch ALL the tails.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Heh, this is how I portay myself if I was in the games.. ^^; It's my first custom trainer; although not my only one.

RMXPUser462

Just call me Ryan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    have you ever tried custom pokemon? I understand, IF your not that great of an artist, because I am not either!! Besides that, I rather like your sprites. Fav's are the trainers fused with pokemon!!

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    No, I haven't done custom Pokemon before; but.. my scratches; they are TERRIBLE!
    Albino's Sprites
    - Manafi one.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Mewtwo one. I named its file Mewtwo_Scratch_BIGBAD!

Now, non- customs:
    Albino's Sprites
    - Mankey Chao. I know it's TERRIBLE!
    Albino's Sprites
    - A Color Swap; Charizard's colors onto a Venusaur.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Another Color Swap; Unown's colors onto Weezing.
    Albino's Sprites
    - My most recent Rainbow; a Banette.
    Albino's Sprites
    - This one was a Golduck. I gave it a third eye, two more pairs of arms, and two extra tails.
    Albino's Sprites
    - A Coin-less angel Meowth.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Slowdactyl.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Zapkizen.

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I liked the Rainbow Dratini, it looks very cute. And the Blaziken/Zapdos mix is very nice.

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    Thanks! Here're more:

Albino's Sprites
    - A new kind of spriting. It's called a few of these terms: Black-and-white; Color-remove, Cartoonish, etc..
    Albino's Sprites
    - A Fossil Charizard. I know the Right(our left) wing has scarcely any lines.
    Albino's Sprites
    - A Silver Butterfree revamp I did.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Rainbow Eevee.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Rainbow Totodile.
    Albino's Sprites
    - Ranbow Mewtwo.
    Albino's Sprites
    - a Charmander changed to a pure water-type. I don't like it..

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    i know how you can improve your skills open up a request shop these are freeken awesome keep up the good work id request one of them cartoon if you had a reqest thread

xMeteorxStriker

Chicken...Gave Me a Bad Coupon
    Years
    i think some of them look like u started to try really hard and when u got it looking like kinda ok u just quit FOLLOW THROUGH!!!!
    I like the Whiskekans or w/e

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Wow, those rock! Kawii Flareon!
    Your Mewtwos are cool, but the flying one bugs me. The beak looks out of place. But the Esbeon Trainer is So great... It just looks so perfect!

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    I know; the beak also bothers me..I like the glow, though. one of my better ideas.

porkemonthunderattack

they all rock apart from the zapiken, the beak doesn't look right on the blaziken 0_o

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    I know. ^^; Zapikzen is one of my worse sprites.. Thank you, Flashwere.

Last edited:

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
    Nice sprites Albino, i truly love your work. You are getting better and you have very creative ideas

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back