• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alert! Yellow Code!

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
  • Hi! I'm Alakazam from SPPf! I decided to re-make my account. I was Living_Dream, but I re-did the account for a new name ;D.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Kadabra said:
    Hi! I'm Alakazam from SPPf! I decided to re-make my account. I was Living_Dream, but I re-did the account for a new name ;D.
    Hello. Welcome to PC. This's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you again. I would like to be your friend. Can I be your friend? Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Here's 1 rule u should know sorry if already know it (Then it would be a waste of time...) Never double post.That means never make 2 of your post's like this If you ever make a post with 1 on top and the next post below it.Just so ya know XD! XD=:D

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
    Years
  • Don't worry, I know that. I've been at SPPf long enough to know that rule ^.^

Back