• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alex's Little breed shop

pondjohn

Ace in training
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Hi there i'm new to breeding so bear with me :3
    um I guess I need some
    RULES:
    1. Be nice, follow general pc rules.
    2. No Hacks whatsoever, I will never give a hacked pokemon, give me one and u will be Blacklisted instantly no warning.
    3. I'm on quite frequently but still don't rush me, if i don't respond while i'm online right away pm me.
    4. delete ur post after the trade please i hate cluster, it saves me some work.

Breeding pokemon: (all lvl. 1s UT.)
    Eevee, lvl.22, Naive nature, Adaptability
    Eevee, lvl. 1, Docile nature, Run away (Pokerus)
    Eevee, lvl. 1, Gentle nature, Adaptability
    1 Eevee egg
    Zorua, lvl. 1, Gentle nature, Illusion
    Zorua, lvl. 1, Quirky nature, Illusion
    Zorua, lvl. 1, Calm nature, Illusion
    Zorua, lvl. 1, Adamant nature, Illusion
    Larvesta, lvl. 1, Lonely nature, Flame body
    Larvesta, lvl. 1, Quirky nature, Flame body
    Larvesta, lvl. 1, Serious nature, Flame body
    Bellsprout, lvl. 1, Serious nature, Chlorophyll
    Bellsprout, lvl. 1, Rash nature, Chlorophyll
    2 possible DW Bellsprout eggs
    Axew, lvl. 1, Lax nature, Mold breaker
    Axew, lvl. 1, Jolly nature, Mold breaker
    1 Axew egg
    Slakoth, lvl. 1, Lonely nature, Traunt
    Rioulu, lvl. 1 Lax nature, Inner focus
    Cryogonal, lvl. 1, Bashful nature, Levitate
    Cryogonal, lvl. 1, Mild nature, Levitate
    Sigilyph, lvl. 1, Bold nature, Magic guard

Egg Moves: (all accidental :3)
    Charmander, Careful knows Scratch Growl Arial Ace Flamethrower
    Charmander, Bashful knows Scratch Growl Arial Ace Flamethrower
    Charmander, Relaxed knows Scratch Growl Arial Ace Flamethrower
    Dratini, Rash knows Leer Dragon Rush Dragon Tail Safeguard
    Dratini, Rash knows Leer Dragon Rush Dragon Tail Safeguard
    Dratini, Quiet knows Leer Dragon Rush Dragon Tail Safeguard
    Dratini, Jolly knows Wrap Leer Flamethrower
    DW. Dratini, Hardy knows Wrap Leer Flamethrower
    DW. Dratini, Calm knows Wrap Leer Flamethrower
    DW. Dratini, Timid knows Wrap Leer Flamethrower
    DW. Dratini, Naive knows Wrap Leer Flamethrower
    DW. Dratini, Lax knows Wrap Leer Flamethrower

Scheduled to breed:
    Slakoth
    Rioulu
    more Charmander
    more Eevee
    more dreamworld Bellsprout
    dreamworld Dratini
    Cryogonal
    Sigilyph
    Ghastly

These are just the pokemon I have currently bred, I can breed almost every breedable unova pokemon (except starters and the monkey trio) and some previous gen pokemon just make a request and I'll see what I can do

Rare pokemon for trade:
    Victini
    Impish nature
    lvl. 31
    OT: Alex (me)
    HP:107
    Attack:73
    Defense:78
    Sp. Atk:63
    Sp. Def:67
    Speed:78
    Ability: Victory Star

Zekrom
    Hasty nature
    lvl. 51
    HP:167
    Attack:163
    Defense:116
    Sp. Atk:134
    Sp.Def:107
    Speed:119
    Ability: Teravolt

Kyurem
    Rash nature
    lvl. 78
    HP:294
    Attack:229
    Defense:158
    Sp.Atk:249
    Sp.Def:137
    Speed:161
    Ability: Pressure

Thundurus
    Naughty nature
    HP:113
    Attack:113
    Defense:67
    Sp. Atk:111
    Sp. Def:70
    Speed:95
    Ability: Prankster

Wants: Previous Gen pokemon (especially Gible, trapinch and starters), female unova starters, female pansage pansear and panpour, egg move pokemon. As for legendaries just make an offer.
    Also looking for shinies make an offer of what u want it can be Several pokemon for one shiny

Services: pokerus infection (free)
    Yet to come: nature breeding

I did alot of trading in one day with these pokemon and if everytrhing goes according to plan eventually I should not only have more pokemon with normal and dreamworld abilities but i should also have some manner of egg move breeding up and running and maybe some more legendaries :3 PLZ stay tuned and see if u find the overhaul to ur likings

Last edited:

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I can give you a Phione egg if you would like. I can trade it for your Zekrom. If you don't have it or you don't think its fair, I can also trade for Charmander or Dratini.
    well im a little more fond of zekrom then phione but i'd gladly trade u a charmander and dratini for it

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    ill give you a chimchar for a dreamworld Dratini
    that sounds like a fine idea to me to me :3

Hi Alex,

I wanted to know if you IV breed?

Cheers :)

Sounds good to me. But I'm having trouble with my Wi-Fi and can't do any trades right now. I'm not sure if you might be having the same problem or not, but either way I'll post when I'm able to trade.
    to anis: not currently Maybe when i have some pokemon with decent IV's plus i dont have any IV check hack so i gotta do it with the formuals online :s

to smithtism: ok just pm me when u can trade and we'll get this deal goin :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    Would you trade one of your Charmanders and a Dratini for a Panpour and a Deino with the egg move Dark Pulse?

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Would you trade one of your Charmanders and a Dratini for a Panpour and a Deino with the egg move Dark Pulse?
    yes i certainly would i just found out they knew egg moves as well i was a bit shocked it was completlet accidental so i had to edit my thread, what's ur FC?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    That's awesome! :)

I can't trade for a few hours, I've gotta go for a while. But I'll VM you when I can trade?
    FC: 4083-4970-5251

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I can give you ghastly,charmander,bulbasur,squirtle,totdile,eevee, and other previous gen pokes

am intersted in victini and zekrom
    hm well i don't need gastly charmander or eevee but i'll have to think about this one okay?

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I can give you ghastly,charmander,bulbasur,squirtle,totdile,eevee, and other previous gen pokes

am intersted in victini and zekrom
    i can trade u victini and zekrom for previous gen pokes now how bout 4 each?

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    yea sure here is what i got

charmander
    squirtle
    bulbasur
    totdile
    cyndaquil
    magby
    eevee
    gible

and i can catch some other random pokes
    so what do u want?

well i don't need charmander magby or evee, if u can i'd be really interested in Trapinch, pikachu and scyther if u could get me them that would be great if not just some other pokemon

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    sorry i dont have any of those, anything else?
    hm well really i need alot of stuff from hoenn sinnoh and johto and a lil bit from kanto so if u just throw pokemon from those regions in im sure therell be stuff im missing :)

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    ok ill go and try to catch some pokes for u btw do u need any of the pokes i listed above?
    as of now i need everything except charmander evee bulbasaur and magby everything else is needed

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I have, like, tons of Gibles. (Was breeding for a nature...) I also have all the pan-monkeys, Unova Starters, Torchic, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle.
    I can also get you a ditto for breeding, if you'd like, because I don't have any females.
    I'm interested in your Thundurus. (i'm willing to trade more than one pokemon, up to 4)
    let me get this trade done and u got urself a deal i'll make an offer then

CrowSama

Too. Much. Caffine.
    Years
  • I didn't bother to read the previous posts, so I don't know if anyone else has offered this to you, but I can give you a Female Snivy (Egg moved with Iron Tail and Wrap) and a Female Oshawott (Egg moved with Air Slash)

If you are interested, may I get an Axew? (Whichever one is male, if neither or both are male I will take the lax one) Also, are any of your Zoruas female? If not, then I'll just take the Axew. Thank you for reading :)

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    I didn't bother to read the previous posts, so I don't know if anyone else has offered this to you, but I can give you a Female Snivy (Egg moved with Iron Tail and Wrap) and a Female Oshawott (Egg moved with Air Slash)

If you are interested, may I get an Axew? (Whichever one is male, if neither or both are male I will take the lax one) Also, are any of your Zoruas female? If not, then I'll just take the Axew. Thank you for reading :)
    all my zoruas are female there is one male axew it is the one with lax nature, if the trade is alright with u i'll get to u next after this trade

Back