• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alien discussion thread.

IDIE

I am ready to pimp!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Sc
    • Seen Jun 23, 2009
    This thread is used to discuss what I call "a dead deck". But as I interpreted, alot of "stay at home duelists" feel this deck has potential. Let's talk about Aliens then, and how most of you think it's a geat deck.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Aliens have such great swarming potential with Snake Whistle, Crop Circles, Mysterious Triangle, etc.
    Then, they get support from Offerings to the Snake Deity
    They have their own built in backrow defeater in Gol'gar and Telepath.

Something like Normal Summon an Ammonite, special summon Dog from the hand and drop some counters; using Ammonite's effect, summon a Telepath, use the Telepath's effect to bomb some cards, then Synchro out into Gol'gar, drop some Big Bang Shots or something and sweep the S/T on the field.

Aliens have lots of field wiping and Special Summon possibilities.

With stuff like Shocktroopers and Overlords, it's easy to wear down your opponent's life points quickly too.

almostlovehate

Complete...global...satur ation
    Years
    I loved the Aliens when I used to play, but now that I have no where to play, I no longer remember how I used to play this deck.
    I remember abusing the Alien Mother though, best card, you get their monster, and trib it for Gangiel and just gahhhhd.
    I love these monsters. :]

Back