• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aliens and UFO's?

Years
    Iv'e never seen a UFO/Alien but obviously their is some chance in all the millions of galaxies and planets there will be some life out there I dought that they would come to just any random planet and it would be earth for all we know aliens can be completely stupid. Anyway I would like to see one though I see many videos and stuff and it gets me all worked up about seeing them.

Kisaragi

Banned
    Years
    I've had the exact same experience only it was the Alien planting its seed in me, and I'm a guy, so imagine how good that felt. >_< Now I have a baby alien in me and I'm confused, I don't know whether to tell anyone or to seek help or what. I'm so scared and confused.

Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? If it's a boy I'd just wait until you give birth to it, but if it's a girl, ugh, just throw yourself down some stairs, they can be a real pain in the ass.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Do you know if it's a boy or a girl? If it's a boy I'd just wait until you give birth to it, but if it's a girl, ugh, just throw yourself down some stairs, they can be a real pain in the ass.

I'm not sure. I'm scared of what people will think of me so I haven't gone to a doctor yet. If it is a girl I will most likely take your advice though.

Kisaragi

Banned
    Years
    I'm not sure. I'm scared of what people will think of me so I haven't gone to a doctor yet. If it is a girl I will most likely take your advice though.
    I can give you some numbers of alien extremists who'll check you out free of charge. PM me for more info, or discuss it here as it's relevant to the thread.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    nope. i'm still a skeptic on aliens and ufo's and crop circles; all that stuff. it just seems so BS. :|

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I can give you some numbers of alien extremists who'll check you out free of charge. PM me for more info, or discuss it here as it's relevant to the thread.
    The contact info would be nice, go ahead and put it in the thread in case anyone else has the same problem but is too afraid to say it. I'm getting worried.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I haven't seen one. xD

Sorry to say this but. I don't believe in Aliens and UFO's. :((. They're like cartoons. " Imaginations of a One Person ". ^.^

EvilTelevision

The TV, it's watching you.
    Years
    I be suppressed at how many people don't believe in aliens, when the obviously do. it's like not believing in air conditioning! or rice!
    It's not BS, it's true

nope. i'm still a skeptic on aliens and ufo's and crop circles; all that stuff. it just seems so BS. :|

IT'S NOT BS! IT's AWESOME! flying saucers, crop circles, little green men, beams of light, ray guns, spooky alien music, glowing green mud, old black and white photos of weird stuff in the air, ruins of alien civilization on the other side of the moon, etc. it's all just so awesome!

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
    I certainly believe aliens exist out there somewhere, after all, space is an awfully big place. If a tiny planet orbiting a yellow star in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way galaxy can produce a bunch of hairless monkeys who have managed to toss probes around their star system, chances are, other forms of life can manage the same thing. Although, other forms of life will most likely be a far cry from the usual "greys" and such, they could be anything from silicon-based intelligent crystals to sentient plasma living on the surface of a star for all we know.

BenRK

That One Guy!
    Years
    Tacogeddon said:
    a tiny planet orbiting a yellow star in the Orion Arm of the Milky Way galaxy can produce a bunch of hairless monkeys who have managed to toss probes around their star system

Wow... I've never heard our achievement of space travel put that way...

High five man.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    We are all aliens and strangers on this planet, only by our flesh is what keeps us bound to the earth.

So ask yourself if even we are aliens then wouldn't there be other foreign life out there in the infinite spectrum of the universe? However, they are no ally of us as many would like to believe and their origins aren't from space, though that is where they dwell for their plan to fall through and get us to believe they are to the conformed image that many see them as from watching cinemas and playing video games.

The truth is these aliens are wicked principalites from on high, we are not threated by flesh and blood. Their agenda is cunning. Though many may yet walk in disbelief and debunk them as fairy tales the truth shall find you when you see them in a physical monsterous form coming from a place of weeping and wailing that many refuse to belief as they walk the earth. Take science fiction to be a warning and a means of preparation to the new world that is drawing nigh but don't let your imaginations and dreams trick you.

You will not only see the saucers descend from the stars but you will see them ascending from the ocean as well, they are not just limited to space. They come from portals that open up and allow them to freely penetrate to our dimension.

When they come to invade they will try to remove people. There will be much sickness, disease, poverty, and weather disasters at that time.

All of this will come to pass, not just in the US but globally so they can control the world and cause great disaster along with a WWIII and this will happen at seperate time intervals. Don't be kept in the dark, be forewarned that some are already here on earth in high government positions and many have been here since the ancient days corrupting the ways of man. Now they are going to go one step higher, they want to stir up false peace to get everyone relaxed so they can strike when we're found asleep as if a thief in the night. They want to supress, depress, and oppress the world so that the danger will be so intense that the whole world will mourn and call to one god.

So be warned and don't believe in the lies that they have come to rescue us or coexist in peace for you will be bound from the truth, it will only cause fear and anguish. The aliens are simply used a facade, with a great stir of manipulation only bondage remains. Hold the truth within you, let it guide you, so you will not submit to them. Avoid the lies and those who speak them counter by telling the truth and hope for them.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I don't know if I've seen one, but I always believe that there are intelligent life forms in our vast, vast universe.

And about aliens abducting people, they're hoax.

Back