• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen all about the unowns

How are you and Unown's?

• I .... CAUGHT 'EM ALL!!

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • I.... could care less about them...

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • I have yet to get around to them...

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    i tried catching from A-Z the last time, and the only ones which were missing were I,L,S, and X (Except ! and ? as i have never ran into them even on FR/LG)

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    In my japanese version of the game I got all 28 in alphabetical order although I don't really ahve use for them if I had them on the english version of my game Id go on wi fi and just trade them for pokemon I want

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I caught all the Unowns and they are all sitting in my PC in alphabetical order. No wonder I'm running out of room, hey I think it's time to think about releasing them!

Years
    I dont like them lol
    they should have a contest in the game where when you collect them all a guy says pick 2 or 3 unown letters and if you pick the same 2 or 3 you get a prize like a masterball or something, it would make me collect them

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I caught all the Unowns and they are all sitting in my PC in alphabetical order. No wonder I'm running out of room, hey I think it's time to think about releasing them!

I'm totally with you on that..... if you don't feel like releasing 'em... do what I did.... use 'em to store your Plates in your PC.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    It could be because Unown suck in battle...
    all about the unowns

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    Yeah Unknown ever learn only 5 moves.

I'd say if you get sick of them miagrate one and get rid of the rest or just go wi fi with them and trade

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Actually, Unown only learns 1 move. Hidden Power.
    all about the unowns

Anyway, the Ruin Guy digs deeper into the cave the more Unown you catch. When you catch all 26, he digs into a hidden room of the Solaceon Ruins, leading to the ! and ? Unowns.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    as its been said earlier in this thread... if you catch more of 'em.. you can look up the different forms and see that in the pokedex

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
    What about that little boy in the cave? Does he do anything? I kinda forget because I talked to him once a long time ago.

Back